Feedback on Equis Financial?

Leads provided at no cost? NOPE. Lowest price A-Lead is $41.00.

IMG_7276_zpshskfce6k.png

Wow, that's scary!:eek:

Yes, it is. I should have clarified that.

Without a question these are MP leads. However, the contract levels are still ridiculous. Hell, for example, look at RNA's level on there. 50%!! That's CRAZY!

Equis Financial, just like NAA, Symmetry Financial Group, Family First, etc. these are MLM's looking for you to drink and sale their koolaid. They are "fake dream" sellers. Kind of like those "fake news" media outlets!

Steer clear of them. I worked my way up to a decent, or what I THOUGHT was decent, contact with Symmetry Financial Group (SFG) when I woke up and realized I was being hosed. Not only that, but I was hosing the recruits I was hiring. I couldn't do it, couldn't put my head on my pillow at the end of the night.

Hell, the pillows these guys are putting their heads on at night with a 70+ point spread.... haha, you'll learn quickly why they spike their koolaid and get you drunk on it!

Not to hijack the thread but, been looking at adding "MP" to my arsenal but...its just term insurance, is it not?

What's with all the repacking and rebranding, question here would be, if I were to send out postcards/letters about "MP" and show up with just term, ie. Assurity's Term product other than something like Americo's where it literally states, "MP" would I be on the short end of the stick of the law?

This rebranding crap and late night isnt helping so I figured Id drop a question in here.

MP is term with "living benefits." Carylevinson.com offers MP leads to contracted agents for $18 each, with a couple of free ones thrown in with each order to make up for the bad ones. Also, when you sell one with one of their carriers, you can get your money back by filling out a form.

Not to hijack the thread but, been looking at adding "MP" to my arsenal but...its just term insurance, is it not?

What's with all the repacking and rebranding, question here would be, if I were to send out postcards/letters about "MP" and show up with just term, ie. Assurity's Term product other than something like Americo's where it literally states, "MP" would I be on the short end of the stick of the law?

This rebranding crap and late night isnt helping so I figured Id drop a question in here.

MP is term life. Just as FE is small face whole life. MP and FE are simply marketing terms.

For some reason it sounds better to a person to ask them if they want mortgage protection instead of life insurance. Or, do you want to cover your final expenses vs do you want to buy some life insurance.

FOS marketers say you're selling the sizzle and not the steak. :yes:

Last edited:

Yes, it is just term. You can add enough riders to some to make it more appealing to a person looking to just cover their mortgage but in the end it is just term life insurance. Same as "FE" is just Life Insurance with risk tables built in. Marketing.

Ooops, I should have read forward. What JD said.

Last edited:

At one point in the past there was such a thing as MP insurance. It was basically decreasing term. Most every company I know of has gotten away from it and now most all term is level. MP really has become a marketing term now.

Back