Felony Conviction - SC - Feasible License?

Thats just the beginning. Many co's won't contract him when they do background checks like Aetna,Moo,Foresters,Assurity .

Find an IMO that will go to bat for you with the State DOI. Drugs aren't a financial crime. You'll have to be off probation I imagine. E & O may be an issue . . . Good luck . . .

Just think of the ironing here
A dang criminal selling state regulated burial plans

----------

Drugs are bad mmmmk

Go for it! It's not a financial crime. You could also move to a blue state where they may be less uptight about things like that.

Hey guys. I got arrested on a drug charge in 2013, it was a serious enough thing that I couldnt skirt around the conviction. I am going to be off probation in a few months, i have over 2 years sober (drugs were my problem), and a very close friend of mine is killing it selling Final Expense and I have tailed him a few days and gotten very interested in it myself.

What is South Carolinas policy with felonies and licensing? I have ample proof I have turned my life in, will have a letter from a very reputable Northeastern broker, and a lot of proof of community involvement etc.

I have some people saying it wouldnt work out and others saying it should be fine.. Can anyone with some personal or anecdotal experience help me out?

I dont want to pay for the course, the test, etc only to find out its a blanket no felons policy.

Hope you guys are having a good new year, thanks

I suggest that you do whatever it takes, to achieve your goals. Don't let anything or anyone stand in your way. Do your due diligence and follow the suggestions you have received here. Once you are off of probation, be ready to make your move.

Congratulations on your 2 years sobriety!:yes:

Latest posts

Back