FEX Annual Meeting!!

You are misguided and since you are a friendly competitor with EFES now I wouldn't expect things like that from you.

The truth is that Travis does spend one or two days in the field each week. And he is not likely to take calls on those days. But he is with agents on calls and in person all week long. And every single agent has 100% access to him for about three hours each Friday.

Mark is our office manager. He is not a sales trainer by any means and has never represented himself as one. He is a superstar at what he does though and is a huge asset to FEX. He was a high dollar regional manager for an insurance company when we hired him. He's not some kid we hired off of a Craig's List ad. All four of us at FexContracting have specific things we do and don't do. And we are very good at what we do.

Not everyone will make it. But I don't think any that failed can blame it on they didn't have enough of Travis's time.

No I was not trying to throw shade. I had just heard that from agents and then he made the post that time about being available for 3 hours every Friday on the call. If he is spending time with them 1on1 training them on the phone that is perfect! Just wasn't sure!

No I was not trying to throw shade. I had just heard that from agents and then he made the post that time about being available for 3 hours every Friday on the call. If he is spending time with them 1on1 training them on the phone that is perfect! Just wasn't sure!

I'm pretty sure Travis has never said that he only available to talk to agents on the Friday call.

He may have said he is also available then?

The agents you hear from are not our happy ones. Just the same as the ones of yours that call us are not your happy ones.

You have to put that stuff in perspective.

The agents you hear from are not our happy ones. Just the same as the ones of yours that call us are not your happy ones.

You have to put that stuff in perspective.

Agreed. I knew he would let them fly in and ride with him and that he was on the Friday calls. I just wasn't sure if he actually did the 1on1 training other than that. Thanks for clarifying!

Ethical hiccup? When I grow? I do several million per year and I'm on pace to be doing 750k-800k per month before this years out.

9H7xfUY.jpg

Agreed. I knew he would let them fly in and ride with him and that he was on the Friday calls. I just wasn't sure if he actually did the 1on1 training other than that. Thanks for clarifying!

I'm just curious as to why it's anyone's business who Travis spends his time with and for how long? I'm sure during the hiring process everything's put on the table. From what I gather, Fex is a place with support but you better be self reliant, expect to grind through the growing pains and yes, they will offer ancillary support.

I may have missed it but I was waiting for the unethical business practices used by FEX..?

People despise Fex for some reason -- they must be doing something right..

For the record - I'm not saying you - bboman .. others on this site rake Fex over the coals. Please point me to a link with solid proof Fex is crooked..

----------

Thanks for the compliment Dude. Yes we have helped many people get out of 9-5 employment and figure out the freedom of working for yourself.

It would feel so weird to have to actually have to go to someone and ask permission to take a vacation or to go to one of your kid's ball games. I would work for myself at half the pay of working for someone else. Fortunately the pay has always been good so I didn't have to.

This is my 'why' - freedom. Clutching to the stability is only going to be a regret when I'm 90, in a wheelchair while drooling out one side of my mouth - while slushing in my depends..

Regret.

I'm curious - you said you turn away a lot of reps.. why is that? What seems to be the deciding factor for telling someone it's not a good fit?

I'm just curious as to why it's anyone's business who Travis spends his time with and for how long? I'm sure during the hiring process everything's put on the table. From what I gather, Fex is a place with support but you better be self reliant, expect to grind through the growing pains and yes, they will offer ancillary support.

I may have missed it but I was waiting for the unethical business practices used by FEX..?

People despise Fex for some reason -- they must be doing something right..

For the record - I'm not saying you - bboman .. others on this site rake Fex over the coals. Please point me to a link with solid proof Fex is crooked..

----------

This is my 'why' - freedom. Clutching to the stability is only going to be a regret when I'm 90, in a wheelchair while drooling out one side of my mouth - while slushing in my depends..

Regret.

I'm curious - you said you turn away a lot of reps.. why is that? What seems to be the deciding factor for telling someone it's not a good fit?

Fex is not a bad place. I've said before that if Travis was the only owner, I would have probably been there years ago.

As far as who's business it is, they post and recruit here a lot so I was getting clarification on something. I just wanted to know if Travis did 1on1 (phone or in person) training with the agents. If one of their marketing tools is the fact you get trained by Travis Tubbs himself, isn't it a good thing to know if that only counts if you fly in and ride with him or just once a week you get to listen on a call?

They verified that he personally trains each agent, so I was content with that. If agents sign up and he doesn't train them, we would hear about it here.

Make sense?

Back