FEX Annual Meeting!!

old overweight mid westerner/ southerners 1st vacation in 5 years + ghetto people from the port city + expensive booze - hot women + piss pool - space = your standard cruise

Did I miss anything?

Also,
Strong
Marketing
Jd

Sounding more and more like a "desk jockey" everyday lol

Sounding like it to an internet coward is fine with me.

As most know FEX has an annual meeting for contracted agents. Usually it's 2and a half days in Indy.

Not this year. The meeting is a 5 night Bahamas cruise, {pirate ship!!}:1smile:

And for agents writing $10K per month Scott and Travis are paying for their cruise. :1cool:

That's awesome!!!

So all the fex boys not at 10k/month have to pay for a cruise to attend their annual meetn? :embarrassed:

But they do HAVE to pay for the cruise if they want to attend the annual meetn, just like I wrote.

That's a pretty low bar. $10,000 per month includes ALL companies and even GI. Plus fully underwritten.

Like NSHR said they got more problems than missing a free cruise if they are full time and don't hit $10,000 monthly.

But they do HAVE to pay for the cruise if they want to attend the annual meetn, just like I wrote.

Well, you could look at it that any agent that does not qualify for the convention/meeting has the "opportunity" to attend at their own expense. That is more than the companies offer. :)

Well, you could look at it that any agent that does not qualify for the convention/meeting has the "opportunity" to attend at their own expense. That is more than the companies offer. :)

Sure, I wasn't offering any opinion at all on the matter (at least as of yet :)), just clarification. Those that produce less (than 10k/mo), regardless of their business goals, have to pay cruise prices if they want to attend the fex annual meeting for contracted agents.

Latest posts

Back