FEX Annual Meeting!!

Never thought I'd see the day where salespeople talk about not being able to attend a meeting like it's a bad thing.:goofy::laugh:

Never thought I'd see the day where salespeople talk about not being able to attend a meeting like it's a bad thing.:goofy::laugh:

Well I haven't seen any fex agents chime in implying it's a bad thing. But if so, maybe it will provide proper motivation. Especially with lots of party pics.

You figure avg override an Imo makes is 20%.I'm sure the avg agent who goes does $15k a month. After 20% charge back thats about $150k x20% override = $30k per agent in overrides. A 5 day bahama cruise might cost $700 . A tiny tiny investment to keep loyalty and the troops producing. A smart move other imo's should take note of.

I have to say that I think it's phenomenal that you guys are providing that for your agents. 10k a month is more than achievable for anyone that takes this business seriously. It's also a great way to reward the agents that give you the majority of their business. While not unique in the insurance business, it's certainly unique to the FE focused carriers.

Good work guys, cruise sounds awesome!

Well I haven't seen any fex agents chime in implying it's a bad thing. But if so, maybe it will provide proper motivation. Especially with lots of party pics.

I can't imagine anyone thinking it's a bad thing. But I don't think any of our agents other than JD are on the forum.

Our annual meeting has always been a serious classroom training, not a party. I'm sure this one will have more R&R time.

Latest posts

Back