FEX Annual Meeting!!

Nah. The more the merrier.

On a semi related note I do have a question. Do you all know of any carriers that will cash out their trip? I have 2 young children and don't have anyone to watch them if I were to travel for a long period. 5 Star cashed out a trip for me quite a while back but I haven't heard of any others doing so.

On a semi related note I do have a question. Do you all know of any carriers that will cash out their trip? I have 2 young children and don't have anyone to watch them if I were to travel for a long period. 5 Star cashed out a trip for me quite a while back but I haven't heard of any others doing so.

I cashed out the Aetna trip to Budapest a couple years ago. I think they gave us $3,000. Maybe $3,500. That was the first trip my wife won off her Med Sup production but we had a conflict.

Most others won't give a cash alternative but some may let you send employees or co-agents if you have someone working for you.

I took my little girl to the 5Star trip in AZ. I attended the functions and my wife and daughter did their own thing. It worked out great.

We don't travel without our kids. I know many many people think that is crazy but that's how we roll

I took my little girl to the 5Star trip in AZ. I attended the functions and my wife and daughter did their own thing. It worked out great.

We don't travel without our kids. I know many many people think that is crazy but that's how we roll

Several companies have kid friendly conventions. I think Settlers' is.

Several companies have kid friendly conventions. I think Settlers' is.

Yes. Settlers is always kid friendly.

KSKJ is kid friendly too. A number of our agents brought their kids on those trips and they always have a great time.

You figure avg override an Imo makes is 20%.I'm sure the avg agent who goes does $15k a month. After 20% charge back thats about $150k x20% override = $30k per agent in overrides. A 5 day bahama cruise might cost $700 . A tiny tiny investment to keep loyalty and the troops producing. A smart move other imo's should take note of.

The average agent is not writing $15K a month. Especially issued/paid.

But stuff like that is not all FEX does for agents to recognize production. There's also a production ring. Little over $150K to get a ring. Over $200K has a diamond set in the stone. Over $250K has a bigger diamond.

I'll see if I can post pictures. If not, maybe someone can?

Also a drawing for a $100 lead credit every week.

Scott and Travis don't sit on their over rides. They took all the FEX agents on the KSKJ trip the last 2 years on an excursion cruise.

Those all may seem like small things. But why are other IMO's not doing them if they are small things?

Last edited:
Back