FEX Annual Meeting!!

The average agent is not writing $15K a month. Especially issued/paid.

But stuff like that is not all FEX does for agents to recognize production. There's also a production ring. Little over $150K to get a ring. Over $200K has a diamond set in the stone. Over has a bigger diamond.

I'll see if I can post pictures. If not, maybe someone can?

Also a drawing for a $100 lead credit every week.

Scott and Travis don't sit on their over rides. They took all the FEX agents on the KSKJ trip the last 2 years on an excursion cruise.

Those all may seem like small things. But why are other IMO's not doing them if they are small things?
Don't seem like small things to me.

Definitely good that they reward their top agents! I'm shocked this didn't get moved to the offers section though! ;)

Other IMOs reward or spend their over rides back on the agents...just not always in the same way...but the majority of IMOs do NOTHING for their agents and that will catch up to them eventually. The majority of the ones on here are definitely the good guys!

ya, GM has international trips each year, guess it rewards agents that spread their business if they miss carrier trips.

ya, GM has international trips each year, guess it rewards agents that spread their business if they miss carrier trips.

Agreed! It's definitely a good thing to do. I had an agent do 200k+ last year and not win a trip. But if you ask some on here, he is not a true producer because he didn't win a company trip!

You figure avg override an Imo makes is 20%.I'm sure the avg agent who goes does $15k a month. After 20% charge back thats about $150k x20% override = $30k per agent in overrides. A 5 day bahama cruise might cost $700 . A tiny tiny investment to keep loyalty and the troops producing. A smart move other imo's should take note of.

It's a nice gesture but it's the least they can do for making a 20% to 30% override for doing nothing.

It's a nice gesture but it's the least they can do for making a 20% to 30% override for doing nothing.

You love throwing snarky shade and never have anything to add, ever. Willie B, you really need to stop advertising what a stupid mthfkr you truly are.:idea:

Back