FEX Annual Meeting!!

Willie you are just mad as a wet bee. That's why you have all the personal attack stuff going.

But I will answer your questions just like you have legit questions. That's the kind of guy I am.

New Your Life and other captives are run like captive agencies not brokerages. So if you want to sell those products you're going to have to play the game the way that they play it. Which is generally going to mean lower commissions usually office space and micromanagement. So no I don't consider that a scam I consider that just to be what it is. A captive agency.

An agency that is selling Brokeridge type products that Agents can get through multiple distribution channels should be competitive to attract agents. Some choose to pull scammy tactics to recruit and keep agents. Being vage with commission levels like saying "street level" instead of giving the actual numbers is a very common one. Not releasing agents is a common one. Free leads is like catnip to desperate agents and is often used to lure them into horrible deals.

Anything that an agent agrees to as long as he's has full knowledge of what he's agreeing to and his other options is not a scam. It might be foolish on his part but he's not being scammed if he entersl into it openly.

But way too often Agents sign up for things out of ignorance and then cannot get released and you can call that type of recruiting anything you want but it's not the right way.

So just to clarify you are saying that a nyl agent taking a reduced commission and only selling one product that is not available to anyone, even when putting customers as rop when they would qualify immediate elsewhere is ok. But giving the same exact opportunity to any other agents except rather it be nyl let's say it's foresters, TA, LBL, etc. And you always give the customer the best price/plan is a scam bc they can get a LBL contract on there own vs not being able to get a nyl contract on there own?

Am I hearing you right? And I'm not mad. This isn't personal by any means. I don't know you but don't like what you, your company, or your recruiter represent. Whether you don't personally like me, I could care less but please quit using being mad as a scapegoat bc someone is pointing out Fex's reality.

So just to clarify you are saying that a nyl agent taking a reduced commission and only selling one product that is not available to anyone, even when putting customers as rop when they would qualify immediate elsewhere is ok. But giving the same exact opportunity to any other agents except rather it be nyl let's say it's foresters, TA, LBL, etc. And you always give the customer the best price/plan is a scam bc they can get a LBL contract on there own vs not being able to get a nyl contract on there own?

Am I hearing you right? And I'm not mad. This isn't personal by any means. I don't know you but don't like what you, your company, or your recruiter represent. Whether you don't personally like me, I could care less but please quit using being mad as a scapegoat bc someone is pointing out Fex's reality.

I have no idea what you are saying. But I'm pretty sure it's not what I said.

No one likes or dislikes you Willie. No one even knows who you are.

In my opinion FEX Contracting is the little guy in the industry trying to keep up with the pack. They are far from it.

Just look at their main marketers post and you will see how much of a bunch of jerks they are.

More personal attacks from the other side.

Who are these "main marketers".

Attacks from you against FEX should be seen as a badge of honor.

----------

So reduced commission w/ leads is a scam? Was spur city scammed by nyl when he first joined this business and learned under a captive shop? Please stop talking out your ass. In the words of your puppet, JD, you're a fos marketer.

More lies from the coward.

Again, repeating a lie over and over will never make it the truth. Just makes you look stupid too.

More personal attacks from the other side.

Who are these "main marketers".

Attacks from you against FEX should be seen as a badge of honor.

----------

More lies from the coward.

Again, repeating a lie over and over will never make it the truth. Just makes you look stupid too.

HEY! the puppets back! Scott may run an untruthful IMO but he has to be a hell of a salesman to be able to control a mans every move like he does with you. Where did your mom go wrong little johnny?

HEY! the puppets back! Scott may run an untruthful IMO but he has to be a hell of a salesman to be able to control a mans every move like he does with you. Where did your mom go wrong little johnny?

Scott does nothing untruthful with FEX.

And now you get even more personal attacks. I see why you want to stay in hiding.

How many agents have you lost to FEX? It's enough to make you cry everyday about them.

Scott does nothing untruthful with FEX.

And now you get even more personal attacks. I see why you want to stay in hiding.

How many agents have you lost to FEX? It's enough to make you cry everyday about them.

Good job johnny. Don't forget to get your cookie from Scott.

Back