FEX Annual Meeting!!

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
As most know FEX has an annual meeting for contracted agents. Usually it's 2and a half days in Indy.

Not this year. The meeting is a 5 night Bahamas cruise, {pirate ship!!}:1smile:

And for agents writing $10K per month Scott and Travis are paying for their cruise. :1cool:

That's awesome!!!

As most know FEX has an annual meeting for contracted agents. Usually it's 2and a half days in Indy.

And for agents writing $10K per month Scott and Travis are paying for their cruise. :1cool:

That's awesome!!!

Expect claims your a silent recruiter :)

That's awesome!!!

There you go again! Silent recruiting! :) Have a great time on the cruise but watch out for that Bermuda Triangle,, Rumor is there are pirates there..

Expect claims your a silent recruiter :)

I know. But that's all the peanut gallery has.:biggrin:

Personally I'm not a fan of ocean cruises. But it's still great for Scott and Travis to do this. Many agents never get to go a company reward trip.

For the IMO to do one is a nice bonus for those agents.

Never been on one but is it a bad idea for a guy who suffers from both "antsy pants" and sea sickness to go on a cruise?:err:

Never been on one but is it a bad idea for a guy who suffers from both "antsy pants" and sea sickness to go on a cruise?:err:

On a cruise? Would probably be plenty there willing to take care of your antsy pants and make you forget about your sea sickness.........

old overweight mid westerner/ southerners 1st vacation in 5 years + ghetto people from the port city + expensive booze - hot women + piss pool - space = your standard cruise

Did I miss anything?

Also,
Strong
Marketing
Jd

Sounding more and more like a "desk jockey" everyday lol

Last edited:
Back