FEX Cheat Sheets

Excellent Newby, Thanks for sharing. Great Western have a new guaranteed Issue plan that you might want to consider adding.

OK you underwriting gurus. I'm going to be tackleing a big upgrade of the Fex cheat sheet soon. Some new companies to add. Some tweeks to make and some new illnesses to tackle. (are they still inventing illnesses?)

Anyone that has some good input is appreciated. And you'll be among the first to get the new version. Here is the current one.

FEX Underwriting Cheat Sheet

Jeez, that's a lot of info.... Great job!

Nice work, very detailed. I found a few minor edits that I can send over for you. Most likely just things that have changed since your last update. This is what our agents use. It's ever evolving, so if you see any errors, updates or typos please let me know: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/snzo740f4uc59wx/AACIHmx1-nsc06MZ6ddpwu8la?dl=0

That's a nice one. Very helpful. Thanks.

----------

Jeez, that's a lot of info.... Great job!

Thanks. I tried to make usable for brand new agents with no underwriting knowledge yet.

Thanks, Newby. Didn't read through all of it, but here are a couple of things I noticed that you may want to change. Alcohol treatment/abuse, may not be asked on the Trinity application, don't know since it's not available here in Louisiana, but they do ask about it on the Family Benefit application. Your info says it's not asked. Also for chronic hepatitis you've got Americo being a decline. Although it's one of the questions in the UPII question section, it can be answered "yes" along with every other question in the UPII section and still qualify for first day, UPII rating coverage.

I wouldn't waste your time with Grange. A 12 month chargeback for Fe Lapses is crazy. Takes your effective comp down under 100%. Plus it has weak renewals.

Thanks, Newby. Didn't read through all of it, but here are a couple of things I noticed that you may want to change. Alcohol treatment/abuse, may not be asked on the Trinity application, don't know since it's not available here in Louisiana, but they do ask about it on the Family Benefit application. Your info says it's not asked. Also for chronic hepatitis you've got Americo being a decline. Although it's one of the questions in the UPII question section, it can be answered "yes" along with every other question in the UPII section and still qualify for first day, UPII rating coverage.

Thanks Speck. I'll fix those on the next version.

Back