FEX Cheat Sheets

Would it make sense to add Humana WL ... they have pretty good prices?

Our sheets are just going to have the companies that FexContracting agents sell. We don't sell Humana's FE product.

But your IMO should be supplying you with some form of sheets for their companies.

Our sheets are just going to have the companies that FexContracting agents sell. We don't sell Humana's FE product.

But your IMO should be supplying you with some form of sheets for their companies.

Yes I have them , but since they have good premiums I was just thinking you might like to add them? Sorry :1cute:

Yes I have them , but since they have good premiums I was just thinking you might like to add them? Sorry :1cute:

Your post did make me just take another look at their rates to see if I'm missing something.

Definitely not missing anything. The first quote I pulled up on a 65 male non-smoker they were $78 monthly. That's over $30 per month higher than the most competitive companies and pretty much the highest priced company on FexQuotes.

Looks like their smoker rate is the same as non smokers which puts them in the ballpark but not a price leader with smokers.

I don't see any appeal to selling Humana's FE product unless there is some advantage I'm not aware of.

Scott, I was looking up some UW for an agent today that has a client with an organ transplant. I didn't see that on there.

Scott, I was looking up some UW for an agent today that has a client with an organ transplant. I didn't see that on there.

GPM Life, over 24 months is graded for organ transplant. 30/70/100

----------

my dyslexia is showing up, meant to say within past 24 months can get graded

Back