FEX Leads Are They Good...

Newby i agree with a generic "free Walmart Gift" card. But some Fixed cost lead programs at $25 a lead will have "life insurance" in the verbiage 3 times and they will put at the bottom "you must qualify for this program and an insurance agent may contact you" which helps a lot. I don't like the free lead cards were you check off for one of 3 different gift cards.I like the cards that just say "free walmart gift card".For me the ages 55-79 is the most important thing.

I don't think I've seen the one you are describing. It says an agent will contact you (which is good) but also offers a free gift? Might be OK.

In my opinion if the old tried and true is still working great there is no need to reinvent the wheel. The card we use is the same basic stuff that has been mailed forever. It still gets good response and more importantly the agents are selling tons of policies with it. If it ever fails to work, that's the time to switch gears.

Last edited:
i don't think i've seen the one you are describing. It says an agent will contact you (which is good) but also offers a free gift? Might be ok.

In my opinion if the old tried and true is still working great there is no need to reinvent the wheel. The carol d we have se is the same bash c stuff that has been mailed forever. It still gets good response and more importantly the agents are selling tons of policies with it. If it ever fails to work, that's the time to switch gears.

tia?

FEX is an IMO. NUS is the real contracting name.

They are not a lead vendor. They provide access to lead vendors. The do administer the RGI leads because that's how it has to be. An individual agent cannot buy leads from RGI unless they buy 1000 leads at a time.

Seems you may need to go back to FE 101. Start from the start.

I would recommend spending a day reading at the fexcontracting.com website before signing up with FEX or anyone.

But, it's really not about the leads. It's about the training and on going support from the upline. As long as they are an upline that knows about selling FE.

I've been fulltime making a living selling FE for 8 and half years now. I just did the math and I've averaged about $4500 ap a week for those 8 and half years. And that's with many lead sources. The first 5 of those years was with EFES and their leads. The vast majority of those were their DM leads but I did use some of their TM leads from time to time. The last 3 and half years I've been with FEX. But I've had the same direct upline, Travis Tubbs, the whole time.

With FEX I've used LC leads. Almost 2 years on the E64 leads. And with some TM leads thrown in here and there and even a few avatar. And a handful of internet leads too. The rest of the time on the RGI leads.

It's never mattered much which lead I've run. My numbers have always been about the same. That has more to do with the training from mostly Travis but also Tim Winders and Dan Runge. With bits and pieces from all the other agents that were part of EFES and now FEX. But it's still more of the foundation that Travis teaches and more importantly, shows.

FEX is a producer IMO. The whole thing is about the producer. The owners are producers. They are not desk jockeys.

Some of it may be the leads? The leads I used at EFES were very good for me. The RGI leads seem to be a bit better but it's more about the data than the leads. I don't know what RGI does different but they do whatever it is better than anyone else.

EFES stopped mailing my favorite county to work because of low returns. RGI gets leads for me in that county all the time. More than I want actually. I gave Scott permission to sell some of my leads in that county to another agent.

Bottom line, get with a real FE IMO and follow the path they have already made. Last year FEX had 10 $200K producers and another 15 or 20 over $150K producers. They will have more this year.

And that's an IMO that's not 4 years old yet. The leads are just part of the formula.

As an example, you could give me 10 of the most qualified annuity leads in the world. I couldn't do anything with them because I don't know the first thing about selling annuities. And if I wanted to learn I would seek out the best agent selling annuities. I wouldn't go ask a P&C agent.
what are e64 leads? I have been searching everywhere but cant figure it out

what are e64 leads? I have been searching everywhere but cant figure it out

Man, that's an old thread and posts you brought up there.

E64 was one of the cards used by TLC. I know TLC is still in the lead business and many agents still use them. But I haven't used TLC in several years. Chris may still have the E64? Or something in it's place? That's a question for TLC.

Wow a lot on info on here. I have tried many lead vendors as well. Bang Bang Leads, Happy Agent Leads. Leadrilla, AWL, Protoleads, and a few more. they were all about the same. Most leads were called several times before I even got the lead. I finally listened to another agent and went with a company that generates them for me, I get the leads seconds after they fill out the form and they get my picture and license number. a handful even booked on my calendar.

Back