Fex Quotes Log in

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have been using this software for a few months now and wonder how I ever lived without it. My question is this - do you guys get logged out of their system about 100 times per day? It seems like every time I leave the program to use something else on my phone I have to log back in. Its not a huge issue since the password is stored but gets annoying when I'm with a prospect and have to keep inputting the same data over and over and over.

Do you guys know if there is a setting or something that needs tweaking to fix this?

I have been using this software for a few months now and wonder how I ever lived without it. My question is this - do you guys get logged out of their system about 100 times per day? It seems like every time I leave the program to use something else on my phone I have to log back in. Its not a huge issue since the password is stored but gets annoying when I'm with a prospect and have to keep inputting the same data over and over and over.

Do you guys know if there is a setting or something that needs tweaking to fix this?

I was logging in so many times that I received an email from FEXQuotes support saying my password was changed because they thought that my account was compromised because of all the log ins.

I was logging in so many times that I received an email from FEXQuotes support saying my password was changed because they thought that my account was compromised because of all the log ins.

After that did it keep you logged in longer? Isn't one login per day suffient?

You still need to have rate cards in case you're in a place with no net service.Technology is great till you don't have it.

You still need to have rate cards in case you're in a place with no net service.Technology is great till you don't have it.

Very true. I've got all my carriers guides saved as PDF's on my tablet. If I've got no service I simply open up the PDF file. No need to carry around all of the agent guides and look sloppy.

Many times I have FexQuotes and Compulife open at the same time. Maybe it is your phone browser setting. I can have several Windows open at once and also one the calculator. Post what kind of phone you have and maybe one of these guys can help.

Many times I have FexQuotes and Compulife open at the same time. Maybe it is your phone browser setting. I can have several Windows open at once and also one the calculator. Post what kind of phone you have and maybe one of these guys can help.

I have a Samsung Note 2 and am using the app rather than a browser to run quotes.

Keep doing it that way! I don't like using the app. Don't show company logos, name of plan (settlers gold, ect)....I like the browser version.

She using the browser version do you get logged out as often? Also does it store the login id?

Back