Final Expense for 45 Yrs Male with No Medical Questions?

go4life

Expert
Hello Mr.Ms

Please advice me there's any company, which offering final expense products ($25k to 30k) for 45 yrs male with no medical exam . I'd like to be agent and sell this product to my client. I'm in CA . Thanks for your advice.

Although pricey,,,,I use Columbian Life for the young ones. Just sold a 35 yr old with HIV and her 38 husband.

Amber

Hello Mr.Ms

Please advice me there's any company, which offering final expense products ($25k to 30k) for 45 yrs male with no medical exam . I'd like to be agent and sell this product to my client. I'm in CA . Thanks for your advice.

Are you talking about a policy for Final Expenses with no exam. Sagicor GUL. If preferred to T2.

There are also simple FE policies for the unhealthy. I wrote $25,000.00 United Heritage on 40 yr old today. It includes ABR.

Hello Mr.Ms

Kemper goes up to $25k, minimum issue age is 40.

Actually, I'm looking for product with "no medical questions" at all. The reason is insured got declined from preferred company a month ago. He also doesn't speak English well, and he works 6 days a week very early in morning and back home late . It's very hard for him to do POS (interview on phone). I knew Gerber Life, but they just offer from age 50 to 80. Please let me know if you know any companies else . Thanks.

Sincerely,
TP

Actually, I'm looking for product with "no medical questions" at all. The reason is insured got declined from preferred company a month ago. He also doesn't speak English well, and he works 6 days a week very early in morning and back home late . It's very hard for him to do POS (interview on phone). I knew Gerber Life, but they just offer from age 50 to 80. Please let me know if you know any companies else . Thanks.

Sincerely,
TP

They already did.

Columbian and NGL

Edit: thought Louis had said Columbian must have been different thread.

Lee

Back