Final Expense Advertisement

haugman

Expert
Ok i am somewhat new to these forums and also somewhat new to selling insurance. I have been doing it less than a month and have no had bad success so far. I pay for 20 leads a week and i have found that you can get decent sales out of them but also found they dont keep me busy enough especially during the later days in the week. I usually take friday off cause i have ran through the leads. I was thinking of putting some advertisement in the local newspaper in my town. I am curious what everyone who sells FE experiences have been with that? I mean i would want like an additional 3-5 sales a month and some more appointments too. Is that feasible with that kind of media exposure. And what would you say in the advertisement??

Ok i am somewhat new to these forums and also somewhat new to selling insurance. I have been doing it less than a month and have no had bad success so far. I pay for 20 leads a week and i have found that you can get decent sales out of them but also found they dont keep me busy enough especially during the later days in the week. I usually take friday off cause i have ran through the leads. I was thinking of putting some advertisement in the local newspaper in my town. I am curious what everyone who sells FE experiences have been with that? I mean i would want like an additional 3-5 sales a month and some more appointments too. Is that feasible with that kind of media exposure. And what would you say in the advertisement??

Just work 25 leads instead of 20

Put together a Direct Mail campaign in your area, and Co-Op it with other businesses / agents.

In addition - quit buying plain 'ole leads and buy Live Transfers or Pre-Screened Live Transfers by the call. It's more cost effective, they are exclusive and they work . . .

Good luck,

Tom

Newspapers use to work when everyone use to read them, before the internet came around. No one looks in the newspaper to buy insurance, they go online.

I don't hear anyone bragging about the results they are getting froms the newspapers anymore.

Newspapers are going down the tubes, fast. Advertising revenues for 2008 were off 16.6%, and the Oracle of Omaha (who owns a few papers himself) said he would not buy any newspapers in the entire country.

Back