Final Expense Appointment Setter?

L

luke4275

Two questions;

What do you pay an appt setter for final expense setting appointments. I've heard that some pay $10 per appt set and a bonus if the appt results in a sale. How much if the appt results in a sale? And Ive heard things like 10 per appt and a100 bonus for 20 appts a week and another bonus if they get 80 appts a month. What are you guys doing for this?

Also, I;m in San Diego.,Ca If you have an appt setter that you use and wouldn't conflict,, different states, and the appt setter is available to work with me., let me know .I've heard one appt setter make some calls.. She sounded young and pretty and friendly and very effective.. This compared to my voice which sounds old and male and fat and bald.. lol. I say that because I want a voice with friendliness that gets results and of course, current experience setting FE appts.

What I did was drop it and made calls myself on Sunday night for appts. on Monday, then made calls Tue. for Wed. appts etc...

do you purchase mailer leads or purchase a list?

BTW, if you don't have confidence on the phone...how do you swithh it on for the appt???

I had a friend that said the same thing you just wrote about being old, male but fit not fat. He started to sound like one of those funny sounding gay guys and started to make a lot of appts. That's the truth not a joke. He was also a very good MMA fighter back in the day so I never said a word to him about it. Yes it was weird to hear him do it but....$$

Appointment setters can make sense if you do it right, but most folks don't have the time, money, or expertise to do it correctly. Personally I think you're a moron to pay by appointment, but that's just me. Hourly plus a bonus. Some folks will say "if you pay them hourly they'll just make calls but won't really work." If you are in that situation you hired the wrong person, it's not the pay scale that's the problem, it's the person hiring them. A good appointment setter also needs time and training to be developed into the type of telemarketer that works for you and the way you do business. Expect to kill a week training them at at least $10/hr before you expect to start seeing anything that looks good. Try putting them on a mojo or predictive type dialer system and then support the hell out of them. If you're doing it right, it's much easier to just make your own calls.

Back