Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Final Expense Appointment Setting     
Old 09-01-2017, 10:54 AM   #11

State: LRobert is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Final Expense Appointment Setting Re: Final Expense Appointment Setting LRobert is the thread starter for: Final Expense Appointment Setting

what are good lead sources to look at that have decent ROI ( I know thats a loaded question because some people suck and convert 0% and some are rockstars ) just looking for averages for average skilled agents (though I have done insurance since 2008 and can convert leads)
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Final Expense Appointment Setting
Old 09-02-2017, 06:05 AM   #12
Guru
Agentguy5 on Final Expense Appointment Setting

State: Agentguy5 is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Agentguy5 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Final Expense Appointment Setting Re: Final Expense Appointment Setting
Originally Posted by LRobert View Post
what are good lead sources to look at that have decent ROI ( I know thats a loaded question because some people suck and convert 0% and some are rockstars ) just looking for averages for average skilled agents (though I have done insurance since 2008 and can convert leads)
The Lead Connection has always been dependable for decent Direct Mail returns.

Telemarket leads are always going to be tougher in Florida than in Most states but if you're going to use them, try Lead Heroes.

We have a fixed cost lead program for our agents so they don't have to worry about mail returns. This is the way to go in Florida but you have to be financially able to commit.

Keep one last thing in mind. Most agents fail out of this industry because they are lacking in the area of "work ethic", quality leads, proper guidance, and/or skill!

Selling Final Expense What is the best lead -...

Click here for our Final Expense Sales system

Douglas Massi
888-501-1375
Old 09-13-2017, 05:07 PM   #13
Super Genius

State: TxJohnny is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Years ago I knew an agent in Houston who came to the office each morning, opened the white pages, and called until he got two appointments for later that day. Then he left to work his two appointments, with the same process to be repeated the next day.

He worked in a captive agency for a large insurer and sold about 150-200k each year, for 15+ years.

His script was roughly," Hello, so and so? I'm so and so with ____ Insurance Company. My company offers many life insurance plans for all sorts of family situations, with premiums starting as low as $25.00 per month."

"I would like to meet with you and provide you a personal quote."

"Does this sound like something you might have an interest in?"

I think one of the keys is sounding like a real person and not a telemarketer. Talk to them, not at them.

Good luck.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:56 PM   #14
Guru

State: KRobby is an Insurance Agent from Florida
KRobby is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by TxJohnny View Post
Years ago I knew an agent in Houston who came to the office each morning, opened the white pages, and called until he got two appointments for later that day. Then he left to work his two appointments, with the same process to be repeated the next day.

He worked in a captive agency for a large insurer and sold about 150-200k each year, for 15+ years.

His script was roughly," Hello, so and so? I'm so and so with ____ Insurance Company. My company offers many life insurance plans for all sorts of family situations, with premiums starting as low as $25.00 per month."

"I would like to meet with you and provide you a personal quote."

"Does this sound like something you might have an interest in?"

I think one of the keys is sounding like a real person and not a telemarketer. Talk to them, not at them.

Good luck.
Yep lots of million dollar a year practices have been built doing just that. Although I don't think they teach that as much anymore, mostly due to how the execs are compensated, not the producers. But seems likely a terrible way to go about it for fe
Old 09-13-2017, 07:52 PM   #15
Guru
rousemark on Final Expense Appointment Setting

State: rousemark is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
rousemark is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by KRobby View Post
Yep lots of million dollar a year practices have been built doing just that. Although I don't think they teach that as much anymore, mostly due to how the execs are compensated, not the producers. But seems likely a terrible way to go about it for fe
With the DNC list you can't do it by simply calling the names in the phone book as we did in days gone by.
Reply to Final Expense Appointment Setting 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum