Final Expense Brokerage

arnguy

Guru
5000 Post Club
For those of you who do Final Expense, I am throwing this information into the mix. While perusing some old issues of Agent's Sales Journal, I found an ad for the Columbia Management Group in Columbia, MO. They appear to specialize in Final Expense. I checked out their website, coluimbiamanagementgroup.net, and found they use Chesapeake Life, Unity Life, and Standard Life as their carriers. They appear to have several interesting lead programs. I am not advertising for them and I do not do final expense; however, I think some of you guys in that market may want to check them. I do not know anything else about other than what I have previously stated. I have noticed that they have not advertised in the Agent's Sales Journal for quite a while.

I know that FMO very well and in fact the owner's best friend is my neighbor and my friend also.

You will get zero support from them. Their lead programs are basically the same everyone has UNLESS you live in the South. Then they have an ad in a rural electric association newsletter. I have my Humana contract with them.

As far as final expense, I can suggest a GA - Alan Rooke, ADR Marketing. He's at (530) 477-1111 (I don't have or use his 800 number). Otherwise,
you can contract direct with Oxford and American Amicable.

Although I haven't used them, I like the "look" of Americo. Nice, simple tri-fold brochure and application. Very good rates. I don't believe they require a phone verification, nor do you need to take the app in person. Call Craig Ritter at 800-769-1847 x210. He's a good guy and VERY knowledgeable especially about MA plans.

Hope this helps.

Rick

I'm sorry, but that would not be for me. The day that I commit to buying leads at $18 a pop, and give the company credit card information and authority to bill me....is a nightmare invited.

Far as i'm concerned, selling leads to agents is like being a successful tele-Evangelist...fleecing the sheep. BAAA

BAAA-humbug!

Back