Final Expense Carriers who Accept Credit Cards? and Phone Sales?

Credit card and telesales is a bad combo. I would stay away in my opinion, unless your working with a carrier that does TRUE social security billing.

Not sure who that would be however.

Credit card and telesales is a bad combo. I would stay away in my opinion, unless your working with a carrier that does TRUE social security billing.

Not sure who that would be however.

SS billing wouldn't have anything to do with it. SS does not deposit to a credit card.

If they don't have a checking or savings account they get the DE card.

I thought it was illegal to pay insurance premiums and car loans with credit cards. Shows what the hell I know.:err:

Nothing illegal about it.

It's up to the insurance company or finance company to accept CC payments or not.

Heck, you can pay your bills with farm animals if your vendor accepts that form of payment.

:D

It's up to the insurance company or finance company to accept CC payments or not.

Heck, you can pay your bills with farm animals if your vendor accepts that form of payment.

Yeah man. I was watching one of those Alaska shows recently where the family bartered fresh caught salmon for fixing the daughter's tooth. After making their deal with the dentist, they then went hand fishing and returned later to plop their catch on the receptionist's desk.:swoon::laugh:

Yeah man. I was watching one of those Alaska shows recently where the family bartered fresh caught salmon for fixing the daughter's tooth. After making their deal with the dentist, they then went hand fishing and returned later to plop their catch on the receptionist's desk.:swoon::laugh:

My wife loves that show lol.

Those shows are about as real as the house flipping ones.

Some debit agents would set up couch-u-matic accounts for some of their clients. I had one client that always wanted to trade shine for the premiums. :laugh:

Back