Final Expense Carriers that Will Appoint DIRECT?

GenericAgent

Spoke to Settlers, they will appoint direct---anyone else recommend FE Carriers that will appoint you direct?

THANKS!!!!!

Oxford, Settlers and Security National Life.

Hmmm, after I typed that, I realized that would be a good 3 go to companies for any agent.

I ran a quote on Fexquotes M age 70 NS $10K Level and they come up in 11th place.
Say what? I ran the quote using that criteria for all companies and in TN, Standard Life and Accident was 31st and in Nebraska they were 30th.. The premium is $74.23 per month. How did you come up with 11th?

Say what? I ran the quote using that criteria for all companies and in TN, Standard Life and Accident was 31st and in Nebraska they were 30th.. The premium is $74.23 per month. How did you come up with 11th?

May have a sponsored version of FexQuotes? Those only list the IMO's companies.

I came up with $74.23 too. You gotta remember that you can customize your fexquoter to add or delete the companies.

Back