Final Expense Commissions

I'll give you a couple example where street is at 115%. Americo and Mutual. In order to get 120% with Americo you have to show proof of production of $100K over the last 12 months. With Mutual you only have to show $50K. So, as you can see, they're all over the board. You just can't make a blanket statement to cover them all.

okay so not as much as I would have thought. Thanks for the definite response. That is a chart I would love to see haha

okay so not as much as I would have thought. Thanks for the definite response. That is a chart I would love to see haha
I think the eye ammo and their relationship to the specific carrier/their level etc. makes a difference as well. I am up I ammo insurance marketing organization…

I think the eye ammo and their relationship to the specific carrier/their level etc. makes a difference as well. I am up I ammo insurance marketing organization…

trying to read your voice texts like

giphy.gif

I think the IMO and their relationship to the specific carrier/their level etc. makes a difference as well. I am up IMO insurance marketing organization…

There you go. I fixed the 1st sentence. I still have no idea what you were trying to say in the 2nd one though. Were you trying to say that all IMO's can go to hell? ;)

Hey Josh, I think I finally figured out why your voice texts come out like that. Do you stutter?:twitchy:
I dead dead dead dead dead don't think so

----------

There you go. I fixed the 1st sentence. I still have no idea what you were trying to say in the 2nd one though. Were you trying to say that all IMO's can go to hell? ;)
I wish Siri would allow me to say something like the letter I the letter M the letter oh well I guess that does work kind of…

Back