Final Expense Company that Has Fully Underwritten Whole Life

Jbbarea

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
So I'm doing FE now but am running in to some whole life situations where a fully underwritten product at competitive rates would be nice. Which of the main carriers usually discussed on here have a good whole life?

So I'm doing FE now but am running in to some whole life situations where a fully underwritten product at competitive rates would be nice. Which of the main carriers usually discussed on here have a good whole life?

Royal Neighbors, Lafayette, Trinity/Family Benefit, Assurity, Mutual of Omaha would be some good ones.

Jbbarea, I would love to try selling Final Expense in my area (Los Angeles) but it seems like most of the market in Spanish speaking, and I do not hablo espanol. Anyone have suggestions

Jbbarea, I would love to try selling Final Expense in my area (Los Angeles) but it seems like most of the market in Spanish speaking, and I do not hablo espanol. Anyone have suggestions

Makes a lot of sense...LA is only one of the largest cities in the country...you're probably right...nobody speaks english?

FTR...I have family in Orange county and have done a ton of consulting in LA...stop over thinking it.

I would love to learn Spanish (I'm sure I already know 200 -300 words, just can't put them together well) but learning that and the FE biz at the same time might be tough :) But I am willing to try!!!

I would love to learn Spanish (I'm sure I already know 200 -300 words, just can't put them together well) but learning that and the FE biz at the same time might be tough :) But I am willing to try!!!

I don't want you to take offense of what I am about to Say, so take it as what a mentor would say to you....

YOU sound like a whining woman.... FE is a tough business and you need to grow a PAIR.... Trying is priming the pump for failure..... DOING is the path to success.

Fix your schedule and manage every minute from 7am to 9pm M-F.... Weekend is for family. If you want to make it as an FE or Life Agent you need to take this seriously and DO what others Try to do.

That is a formula for success.

Last edited:
I don't want you to take offense of what I am about to Say, so take it as a what a mentor would say to you....

YOU sound like a winning women.... FE is a tough business and you need to grow a PAIR.... Trying is priming the pump for failure..... DOING is the path to success.

Fix your schedule and manage every minute from 7am to 9pm M-F.... Weekend is for family. If you want to make it as an FE or Life Agent you need to take this seriously and DO what others Try to do.

That is a formula for success.

"whining woman" .

Back