Final Expense with Critical Illness?

I got an email yesterday from some marketing companies touting a FE plan that also offered half the face amount as a payment for critical illness. Also, SUPER RATES! WOW!!!! I thought! This should be a great sale!
A little research brought some bad news: The carrier was rated B by best; some of the rating agencies wont even give it a rating.
Does anybody out there know any GOOD company that offers Final Expense with Critical Illness?
One that does have some sizzle is Columnbian's. It offers a Waiver of Premium rider for folks needing LTC.
Any other suggestions?

Phoenix looks interesting but the more I looked at it the more I think that I would get the "deer in the headlights" look from "JDs people" trying to explain it. You get 25%, 50%, or 75% lump sum death benefit and your bene gets the rest as "income" over time???? If you get cancer or whatever you can get.....bla bla bla. The next guy that comes in says, "Let's boil this all down. If you die today Sarah will get x. You pay Y. With this special new plan you will get 25% more Y for the same X. Now push hard, you're going through 3 copies there." REPLACED

Back