Final Expense Direct Mail Company "Scam"

I've never lied about anything here so you will be waiting a long time for that one. Ignorant is subjective so you will have an opportunity to attack on that anytime you feel like it.

I'm sure the forum will get by in your absence. You're not the only anonymous coward that posts here.

Spoken like a true liar! If you're so obsessed with kn owinh who I am just ask me what you want to know. You will never get what you don't ask for Johnny.

Spoken like a true liar! If you're so obsessed with kn owinh who I am just ask me what you want to know. You will never get what you don't ask for Johnny.

Between you and me one of us is a liar, that's true. And it ain't me.

And I don't care who you are. So I'm certainly not obsessed with it. Get over yourself on that one.

I'm simply pointing out that you chose to be anonymous. If you want to roll as a coward, then roll on!

Now let me count to 3 and hear the attacks coming because that is there go to line...if someone disagrees- bash them, call them liars, criticize...but let's have JD do it so people won't think it's coming from us.

Gonna have to disagree with you on this point. I don't believe anybody "has" or Lets" JD say or do anything. I have been around here for a few years now.. Before FEX was even a gleam Scott and Travis' eyes. I think JD was already with EFES when I first joined and he spoke exactly the same way back then as he does now. He and I have have had a debate or two and I have accused him of "arguing like a Democrat" (which he is - :biggrin:) and coming on like a "union thug" (which he was - :biggrin:) but you can't deny his accomplishments in the industry and I would be more than happy to buy the coffee if we ever had the chance to meet in person.

Between you and me one of us is a liar, that's true. And it ain't me.

And I don't care who you are. So I'm certainly not obsessed with it. Get over yourself on that one.

I'm simply pointing out that you chose to be anonymous. If you want to roll as a coward, then roll on!

If anyone wants to know anything about me they can ask, until then i guess you can keep having wet dreams about me, just don't tell me about it.

Gonna have to disagree with you on this point. I don't believe anybody "has" or Lets" JD say or do anything. I have been around here for a few years now.. Before FEX was even a gleam Scott and Travis' eyes. I think JD was already with EFES when I first joined and he spoke exactly the same way back then as he does now. He and I have have had a debate or two and I have accused him of "arguing like a Democrat" (which he is - :biggrin:) and coming on like a "union thug" (which he was - :biggrin:) but you can't deny his accomplishments in the industry and I would be more than happy to buy the coffee if we ever had the chance to meet in person.

I'm not saying he isn't good at selling insurance or his own production. But he jumped ship from efes and joined fex to recruit for them. And I didn't k ow he was a liberal...that there explains it all :)

Oh.. before anyone gets the wrong idea, I do not use the words "Union Thug" tongue in cheek and not as a put down. I have never worked a union job where I was not an active member even though I am in a Right to Work state. Some of my best friends have served as ranking members in union locals and internationals. One the elders in my Church was an International Vice President and one of my nick names for him is "Union Thug".

You lie so much you can't keep track of the lies. That thievery was 6 years ago, not 10. And there's 7 agents in that one thread alone saying you stole from them. None of them are Steve Wingate.

Nor is he a "friend". He was a business acquaintance. I had my Wellcare contract with them. And I bought preset dual appointments from them. I had a very good experience with them and did enough Wellcare business that Wellcare started sending me leads and I didn't need the presets from them. I haven't spoken to Steve or Damon since I got out of the MA business as I have not had a need to speak to them. You were the one that claimed to be friends with them. But since you steal from friends I can imagine that you are not still friends with either of those guys.

As far as whether Steve is still in the business? I have no idea. But I won't take your word for it.

And who is dumb enough to ask you for a recommendation on an IMO? You got run out of Ohio and now you run a cheating churn and burn operation. I get private messages all the time from some of your current agents and former agents. Got one this week.

They are all consistent in one theme, low contracts, poor quality leads and 30-40% persistency.

Once again, John, you're talking in circles. Your determined to run me of this forum, for whatever reason, I think it's because you see me as a threat to your marketing efforts, yet not once have I tried to recruit on here, I don't need to.

1.) On the thread you keep bringing up, your buddy Steve introduces himself. How can you deny that? First Post: http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...insurance-marketing-joke-beware-t30017-5.html So are you lieng, or just an ***?

2.) How do you think I know you know Steve? That's not documented anywhere on this forum. I'll tell you how. His partner thought you were a complete ***, and they pushed you out of their agency. He didn't feel you represented his brand well. Steve and you have the same personality, so that partnership didn't last long.

3.) Being run out of OH? More lies. Everyone knows I sold a very successful IMO and lead company to join and later own the most successful final expense telesales company in the country. Very easy to prove.

4.) You keep bringing up these private messages you receive, yet none of these cowards will address me directly. Do people fail in final expense telesales? Sure. But the fact they can't face me proves they are weak or know that it's completely their fault and can't come to grips with it.

5.) There have now been at least three different people, who are known on this forum, who have visited my facility. All have complimented what we do. No insurance company in the country would keep an IMO who did not at least produce minimum persistency numbers. 30% persistency? Who could stay in business at that level, let alone have an exclusive deal with one of the larger carriers in the market. Can't come to grips that I'm a "unicorn"?

I really don't think you're a liar, and I'm not challenging what you've accomplished in the industry. But I've met a number of great sales people that were simply sleaze balls and low life's. Add idiotic to the description, and you have John Dugger. You literally just made a claim that your buddy didn't trash me in a thread, and it was very simple to prove. That doesn't make you a liar, just an ***.

For the record, I think all "marketers" are full of ****. I have done it and know both sides. That being said, this thread is destined for fight club either way, and nobody on here who actively recruits will get any agents from them based on responses that are more ridiculous than what my 6 yr old dreams up. I will watch with popcorn in hand.

Fight Club has gone to the boobs anyway. ;)

Back