Final Expense Direct Mail Company "Scam"

NSRH

Guru
1000 Post Club
This article came across my radar earlier this month, but I didnt think much of it. The final expense industry has been using direct mail for decades. But there are now other articles floating around.

Local Senior & Internet Expert Talks US Mail Scam

Anyone know what final expense direct mail company is using this address or mail piece?

It doesn't appear to be a scam in anyway on the surface. Its apparent the mail house using this is selling the respondents to final expense agents, but if someone googles the return address it doesn't look good (according to the article).

This article came across my radar earlier this month, but I didnt think much of it. The final expense industry has been using direct mail for decades. But there are now other articles floating around.

Local Senior & Internet Expert Talks US Mail Scam

Anyone know what final expense direct mail company is using this address or mail piece?

It doesn't appear to be a scam in anyway on the surface. Its apparent the mail house using this is selling the respondents to final expense agents, but if someone googles the return address it doesn't look good (according to the article).

It appears to be a pretty standard direct mail piece. The asking for credit card info is BS

It appears to be a pretty standard direct mail piece. The asking for credit card info is BS

Well I think the issue here is the AUTHOR of that blog article. HE suggested that it asks for credit card info, however, on the lead card he posted, no where on it did it ask for a credit card. So, not sure what he is talking about. I believe he is fishing for ad clicks . Another click bait blog, big surprise! Lol

The OP is looking for lead scams?

He shouldn't have to go far to find one;

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...m-insurance-marketing-joke-beware-t30017.html

John, you're a troll. I've tried to ignore you.

An agency 10 years ago didn't like my leads. So they complained. It happens. I don't even sell leads anymore.

The ironic part is that you and the owner of that agency and you are friends. Steve Wingate is his name. He has failed professionally out of this business, much like you have failed personally in your life. When's the last time you two spoke?

I've tried not to call you out for marketing FEX on a regular basis, because it's pathetic to see, but rest assured, every moment I have to guide face to face agents to an agency I'll make it LOUD AND CLEAR about how much of a bunch of low life's you idiots are at FEX Contracting.

Last edited:
John, you're a troll. I've tried to ignore you.

An agency 10 years ago didn't like my leads. So they complained. It happens. I don't even sell leads anymore.

The ironic part is that you and the owner of that agency and you are friends. Steve Wingate is his name. He has failed professionally out of this business, much like you have failed personally in your life. When's the last time you two spoke?

I've tried not to call you out for marketing FEX on a regular basis, because it's pathetic to see, but rest assured, every moment I have to guide face to face agents to an agency I'll make it LOUD AND CLEAR about how much of a bunch of low life's you idiots are at FEX Contracting.

They're not low lives at fex, They re non existent and doing anything necessary to make a name for themselves. The reason Travis, Scott, and jdumby still actively sell has nothing to do with not wanting to be a desk jockey, it's because they are so small and don't make enough money to not sell.

----------

They're not low lives at fex, They re non existent and doing anything necessary to make a name for themselves. The reason Travis, Scott, and jdumby still actively sell has nothing to do with not wanting to be a desk jockey, it's because they are so small and don't make enough money to not sell.

Jdeasy, dang autocorrect!

Or maybe, they practice what they preach. I have had contracts with both FEX and EFES, and in fact I credit Travis and Tim Winders for a lot of what I do in this business back when I was with Equita. I have even met Ramiz and was thoroughly impressed with his operation. This thread is all about people having personal dislike for one another being assholes and really has nothing to do with the business.

Last edited:
Or maybe, they practice what they preach. I have had contracts with both FEX and EFES, and in fact I credit Travis and Tim Winders for a lot of what I do in this business back when I was with Equita. I have even met Ramiz and was thoroughly impressed with his operation. This thread is all about people having personal dislike for one another being assholes and really has nothing to do with the business.

When you're a good guy and you are in bed with with those that spew lies, degrade others for there own personal gain, and disloyal (FOS marketers) then you have to assume that the good guy would either leave or become the same way. Not personal at all. This is about this business fex is using this forum as a form of recruiting when there are so many better operations out there that operate with much more integrity. Thru are just targeting the agents that unfortunately unsure about there options.

When you're a good guy and you are in bed with with those that spew lies, degrade others for there own personal gain, and disloyal (FOS marketers) then you have to assume that the good guy would either leave or become the same way. Not personal at all. This is about this business fex is using this forum as a form of recruiting when there are so many better operations out there that operate with much more integrity. Thru are just targeting the agents that unfortunately unsure about there options.

What is so bad about fex? What makes your operation better than theirs?

For the record, I think all "marketers" are full of ****. I have done it and know both sides. That being said, this thread is destined for fight club either way, and nobody on here who actively recruits will get any agents from them based on responses that are more ridiculous than what my 6 yr old dreams up. I will watch with popcorn in hand.

Back