Final Expense Interviews What Should I Be Asking?

Hello-

I've recently spoken to a couple of FE companies and was wondering what kind of questions should I be asking them. Other than comm. and up front release...Is there anything else I should be asking to help cover myself? Or when I receive these contracts what wording/verbiage should I look out for...any help from the seasoned ( not Senior) agents out there would be helpful ...no pun intended re: subject matter

:laugh:

BTW- the 2 that I have spoken with are Sr Direct USA &
Senior Market Direct-found nice reviews around the net re: them both-If anyone out there has experience with either please let me know

Both seem to offer decent training, free leads with option to get higher contract & of course then I would have to pay for leads....but training, and low to zero initial cost is appealing for me as a newbie....also final note both offer sell over phone, no wet signature
</IMG>

Hello-

I've recently spoken to a couple of FE companies and was wondering what kind of questions should I be asking them. Other than comm. and up front release...Is there anything else I should be asking to help cover myself? Or when I receive these contracts what wording/verbiage should I look out for...any help from the seasoned ( not Senior) agents out there would be helpful ...no pun intended re: subject matter

:laugh:

BTW- the 2 that I have spoken with are Sr Direct USA &
Senior Market Direct-found nice reviews around the net re: them both-If anyone out there has experience with either please let me know

Both seem to offer decent training, free leads with option to get higher contract & of course then I would have to pay for leads....but training, and low to zero initial cost is appealing for me as a newbie....also final note both offer sell over phone, no wet signature
</IMG>

I would want to know what products they are offering and from what companies. How are those companies rated (important in todays economy)? How competitive are the rates? What is the underwriting like? etc.

Last edited:
Senior Market Direct, they are using the Great American companies like. Loyal Amercan, UTA, etc. As far as srdirusa who knows, perhaps they will share with us who they represent... They have been asked to share their companies before on this board.

Last edited:
Don't sign anything until you see the contract.

In 2007 srdirusa was representing Old American. They did send me the rates, but I was told that I would be sent the contract AFTER I signed the appointment paperwork and was appointed. Needless to say, I didn't sign.

I recently had someone try to pull that with ACHP as well.

Last edited:
Back