Final Expense Lead Source and Companies

Hopefully Paula's a girl. Being a boy named Paula might be worse than being a boy named Sue. :twitchy:

But with all the damned Transgender crap going on these days...who knows. LOL

When I was growing up the judge in our district was named Sue Hicks.. He ws one of the prosecutors in the Scopes trial and is thought to have been the inspiraton of "A Boy Named Sue"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_K._Hicks

When I was growing up the judge in our district was named Sue Hicks.. He ws one of the prosecutors in the Scopes trial and is thought to have been the inspiraton of "A Boy Named Sue"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_K._Hicks

Last September we were on our way to Memphis on I-55 and saw a sign that said Johnny Cash's boyhood home, so I pulled off and went to Dyess, Arkansas to look at where he grew up. I got directions from 2 different hillbillies, but after looking for it for a half an hour I gave up. :mad:

Wrote a lady yesterday. First name is Willie. Not a nickname, birth name. Middle name is Denise and that's what she prefers to be called.

Wrote a lady yesterday. First name is Willie. Not a nickname, birth name. Middle name is Denise and that's what she prefers to be called.

I met an elderly lady many years ago who was called Willie by her family. I'm not sure if it was a nickname, but her last name was Nelson. So somebody called on the phone where she was visiting and the guy who answered said "You'll never believe who we've got here tonight - Willie Nelson!"

I sold windows to a guy named Thom Petty. You think the slightly different spelling deters the assorted goofballs and drunks who get their kicks crank calling him?:nah::laugh:

When I used to call out of the phone book I saw all kinds of famous names, like Tom Edison. Ran in to some funny ones to, I think my favorite was Bozo Vukobratovitch. Funny that I can remember that name from 32 years ago when I 1st started telemarketing.:laugh:

I have a famous crooner in my book from calling out of the phone book, but she might not appreciate her name being posted on a public forum...so I won't.:nah:

Back