Final Expense Lead Source and Companies

When I used to call out of the phone book I saw all kinds of famous names, like Tom Edison. Ran in to some funny ones to, I think my favorite was Bozo Vukobratovitch. Funny that I can remember that name from 32 years ago when I 1st started telemarketing.:laugh:

I have a famous crooner in my book from calling out of the phone book, but she might not appreciate her name being posted on a public forum...so I won't.:nah:

A consultant in one of the Asian offices of the relocation company for which I used to work was named, I kid you not, Kinki Ho.

----------

I have Mary Christmas on the books. You know we had to think twice about marrying Mr. Christmas.

I remember Mary Christmas from when I lived in Houston. I thought she was single, though. I never met her. She was on TV. Probably not from Houston.

A consultant in one of the Asian offices of the relocation company for which I used to work was named, I kid you not, Kinki Ho.

Hahaha, that would be a tough name to be stuck with.:twitchy:

I've posted this before...In the town I graduated from High School we had a guy by the name of Ben Dover. His sister is Eileen Dover. WTF, their parents had to do that on purpose.:laugh:

Wrote a lady yesterday. First name is Willie. Not a nickname, birth name. Middle name is Denise and that's what she prefers to be called.

I have 2 female clients named Willie.

Hahaha, that would be a tough name to be stuck with.:twitchy:

I've posted this before...In the town I graduated from High School we had a guy by the name of Ben Dover. His sister is Eileen Dover. WTF, their parents had to do that on purpose.:laugh:

Didn't Eileen write the book "Over the Cliff" by.....

Todd,
I have offered and still offer the biggest contracts to brokers that companies will allow me to give out. I have the same levels as you. But one thing I have found in regards to Final Expense is that contracts are a very small part of the puzzle. If you were to be honest I am sure you would agree that none of your Final Expense brokers are going to issue and pay over 100k with companies they have under you. There are just not that many (or any) guys witing that much FE broker business that are not with a Marketing Organization that offers support, training, and lead help of some kind.

That is reality. Within our group with Equita 80% of our agents netted between $6,000 - $28,000 last month. That is after lead cost. We are changing peoples lives, and giving them on opportunity to someday go on their own if they like. These are people who have only been running FE leads for less than 3 months. That is how we sleep!!!

Hi---I am new to this and was considering working with Equis but it sounds like the are just an MLM for insurance and they keep a large portion of the commission spread. I am interested in participating in the FE market and am trying to find out if it is possible to make a living at it <assuming you work of course>. Do you offer a program for those interested in this market? It sounds like you are quite successful at it and I would love to discuss with you further if possible. Thanks.

Back