Final Expense Lead Source and Companies

Other people value their time as well. Im surprised you admit how you run your business here on a public forum.

Most don't stay at the 50% level very long.

They can advance to 90% with just $900 in monthly premium sold..

Todd - we have perfected the TeleSales experience. It doesn't matter if the agent has 10 years or 10 days experience in the insurance biz - everyone starts at the same level.

My time and sales skills are invaluable to me and my family. So - we make a decent over-ride on those that need the training.

Can someone get 100%+ contracts - absolutely. Ask anyone that calls me and I guarantee you that they will say that is one of the first items we talk about.

However - 100% of nothing is nothing.

We have the TeleSales program down to a science. Those that partner with us, I dare to say - will close more sales than the average agent on a 100% contract - because of our simple system and our organic in-house lead program.

If someone comes in and decides the grass is greener on the other side - they are free to go provided that if they are joining another IMO with the same carrier - that IMO is willing to be responsible for all debt and chargebacks that agent has or will create. Simple as that.

This is just how our program works.

Tom

He is out of that business now. That post was almost 4 years old.

How could he be out of the business when he clearly states he has perfected the telesales?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your comment could be twisted into calling Tom a liar and I am contemplating reporting your post....;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back