Final Expense Lead Source and Companies

Eddie, companies will most likely be in no certain order Royal Neighbors of America, Forethought, American-Amicable, Americo, Oxford, Presidental (Gurantee Issue), Shenandoah.

However leads will be the most important discu and great ssion, you really need to talk to Hooiserdaddy or stratos.

Mutual Of Omaha And Foresters Financial have great Final expense policies

Mutual Of Omaha And Foresters Financial have great Final expense policies

Com'on man!!, {or girl??}

That reply was over 8 years ago and 3 of those companies aren't even in the FE business now. Forethought, Presidential and Shenandoah.

And stratos is not the FE business anymore either.

But all are about as relevant today as Foresters and MoO.:laugh:

Com'on man!!, {or girl??}

That reply was over 8 years ago and 3 of those companies aren't even in the FE business now. Forethought, Presidential and Shenandoah.

And stratos is not the FE business anymore either.

But all are about as relevant today as Foresters and MoO.:laugh:

Hopefully Paula's a girl. Being a boy named Paula might be worse than being a boy named Sue. :twitchy:

But with all the damned Transgender crap going on these days...who knows. LOL

Sorry , I thought this was a serous conversation with real Insurance professionals ..

I'm over fifty .. female and still hot and married

Have a good weekend .

Paula

Some of us are serious...some are professional. Don't get mad at me...it was JD that called you a boy.

We do like to joke around. Sorry if I offended you.:)

What does that have to do with whether or not you're Transgender? JD called you a boy.:err:

I'm an independent agent. I use Foresters, but I would never use MOFO.

No I didn't. I said "com'on man" as a figure of speech. Then I added "or girl" just in case it wasn't a guy.

They still responded to an 8 year old post. And recommended two of the worst out there.

Back