Final Expense Lead Source and Companies

eddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wisconsin
Any suggestions on a pay per lead source for final expense as well as suggested companies to write with? I was going to get started with this and saw several companies but am looking for the most reputable ones. Thanks.

Eddie, companies will most likely be in no certain order Royal Neighbors of America, Forethought, American-Amicable, Americo, Oxford, Presidental (Gurantee Issue), Shenandoah.

However leads will be the most important discussion, you really need to talk to Hooiserdaddy or stratos.

Eddie, I would agree with this list of carriers:

Royal Neighbors of America, Forethought, American-Amicable, Americo, Oxford, Presidental (Gurantee Issue), Shenandoah

I would also add Settlers Life into the mix.

There are 3 lead purchase options available:

Dialer Leads - $10 - $18

Leads Received - $8 - $21

Mail Drop - $344/1000 piece drop

I use a combination of all 3, plus ask for referrals and knock doors. I usually spend between $150 - $250 per week on average for new lead sources. If I can help you further, please let me know.

Eddie, I would agree with this list of carriers:

Royal Neighbors of America, Forethought, American-Amicable, Americo, Oxford, Presidental (Gurantee Issue), Shenandoah

I would also add Settlers Life into the mix.

There are 3 lead purchase options available:

Dialer Leads - $10 - $18

Leads Received - $8 - $21

Mail Drop - $344/1000 piece drop

I use a combination of all 3, plus ask for referrals and knock doors. I usually spend between $150 - $250 per week on average for new lead sources. If I can help you further, please let me know.

A little more info would be helpful... THX

What mail shop do you get leads for $344/1000
Do you have to use their standard card?
How many thousands do you have to buy to get that price?
What is your return %
Where do you get your "Leads Received" ?

Thanks a lot for all the great info. Hey Hoosier, I didn't get the stuff you were going to send me. Can you PM me so I can get you additional contact info as well?

What is your return %

Main Street Power Mail

They have several cards to choose from - including the $255 benefit card that works really well for final expense.

That price is based on a special deal for Pacesetters IMO agents.

Main Street will tell you what the last return was for your desired zipcode - mine have been around 2% on average. I have not seen anything less than 1.5%

The folks at Equita have the best rates that I am aware of for "Leads Received" - they start new agents at $21 each and then lower that rate based on production credit to as little as $8 each. They also offer dialer leads for as low as $10 each.

Equita will also offer B leads for $3 each and Excess A leads for $10 each. These lower cost leads can be very helpful to new agents to get started and also count toward lowering the production credit and get your new lead cost down. It can be a great way to go to keep your risk level down and control your lead costs.

What is your return %

I use the same source that you do for leads received. I am just simply pointing out some other options available for direct mailers and dialers - so as not to promote only one source. The one you and I use though is a good one! (I am thinking I was censored earlier - so I am being careful not to mention names!) I am new to the forum - but not new to final expense.

The mailer does give you options including the standard "$255" benefit that is commonly used.

Back