Final Expense Leads

Jody:
You are correct. I work together with a mailing house. For myself I usually buy a few hundred at a time. Initially they stream in quickly then taper off. The mail house will wait until the last possible minute before re-mailing. That is why I try to order in large quantities. I over-order initially anticipating the drop off.

I had tried DM many times on my own and not had the success I desired. This opportunity came along and I took it. Mailing is expensive, even if you pre-sort and participate in the "work-share" program the USPS has. Low pulls over the last year were not a lot of fun.

I should be able to accommodate any commission level you require, production pending. I sell insurance, not leads. I had a Mort Term program, but in working with the mailhouse, it was simply too tough. We decided to focus on FE for the moment.

Craig

I think the market is flooded with F.E. mailers right now. You have more and more agents everyday trying to mail to the same F.E. prospecting using about the same mailing.

If you going to do a mailing, make sure you stand out from the rest.

I hear from tons of agents that the returns are half what they were just 4 years ago.

That is frustrating to hear for a new agent like myself who is interested in the final expenses market.

I have leads coming in every day to my website with a high conversion rate. I would love to discuss more with you if you are interested in receiving any of these leads. My site is ranking in all the search engines for the term "burial insurance." Let me know if you would like a few to see there quality!

Hmm..

If the leads are so good,,why don't you keep them and work them yourself?

Good question, I am not a licensed agent, just work in the lead generation business. I run a few different websites that do with Mortgage, Refinance, and insurance. I collect the leads through internet marketing then pass them along.

Well, if the leads are that good, maybe you should get your lic.

So if you don't have a lic, how do you get the leads again?

Are you talking to prospects about insurance without a lic?

SO you talk about Insurance on your website without a lic?

I imagine dfrench wont be coming around here anytime soon to answer the questions, unless you meet him or her in a dark alley.:D:D:D

Well, if the leads are that good, maybe you should get your lic.

So if you don't have a lic, how do you get the leads again?

Are you talking to prospects about insurance without a lic?

SO you talk about Insurance on your website without a lic?

He never said he talks to the leads about insurance without a license. He said he is in the business of lead generation.

I think this is a funny line... "SO you talk about Insurance on your website without a lic?" That's like saying Mainstreet Power Mail needs to be licensed to send post cards by direct mail for final expense leads!

Back