Final Expense Leads

atlantainsguy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hopefully, some of you can provide some current return percentages on direct mail Final Expense leads.

My experience is that returns have dropped almost 40% in the last year or so. Are those of you using direct mail FE leads experiencing similar results?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

atlantainsguy

I think the market is flooded with F.E. mailers right now. You have more and more agents everyday trying to mail to the same F.E. prospecting using about the same mailing.

If you going to do a mailing, make sure you stand out from the rest.

I hear from tons of agents that the returns are half what they were just 4 years ago.

Wide Open Market for Final Expense Insurance Websites. Huge Search Volume and no Competition. Thats your best source of Clients.

Thanks for the replies so far, guys! In the last year, returns are down from 1.85% to 1.19%. That's a huge drop! It may be that it's just a "glut" in the mailbox, but I'm still not sure.

atlantainsguy

I wonder what the return would be for a lead that specified that the "answer" was a final expense policy at a reasonable monthly premium.

I'd take a .75 return on something like that if the person understood they would be buying insurance. You know, what we used to call a qualified buyer.

Rick

I wonder what the return would be for a lead that specified that the "answer" was a final expense policy at a reasonable monthly premium.

I'd take a .75 return on something like that if the person understood they would be buying insurance. You know, what we used to call a qualified buyer.

Rick

Final Expense is one thing, but thats not even the Big Search for that Market.

Wide Open Market for Final Expense Insurance Websites. Huge Search Volume and no Competition. Thats your best source of Clients.

No competition? Here's what I see:

Google...3,410,000 sites for Final Expense and 1,160,000 sites for Final Expense Insurance.

Yahoo...92,200,000 sites for Final Expense and 30,600,000 sites for Final Expense Insurance.

Looks pretty competitive to me. What am I missing?

No competition? Here's what I see:

Google...3,410,000 sites for Final Expense and 1,160,000 sites for Final Expense Insurance.

Yahoo...92,200,000 sites for Final Expense and 30,600,000 sites for Final Expense Insurance.

Looks pretty competitive to me. What am I missing?

First the result you are looking at are obviously the number of pages on the web that contain the words Final Expense, has nothing to do with Competition.

Back