Final Expense Leads !

Re: Final Expense Leads!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd,

You let the cat out of the bag lol. yes rob has stepped down there are alot of things that changing. I always like to be intune with the lastes concepts or leads programs. Unfortunately i Have great lead programs for everything but the FEMarket. Seems to be each company is great for a couple months then goes down hill. I have found a perfect system to utilize for Final expense, but i would always like to be in the know on the lastest programs. How has business been going for you?

I am currently using Kraymer Direct with a postcard mailing.They are really close to the respone rate that they guaranteed. It all depends on where you live.

How much do they charge?

Typically it is 49 cents per lead but we had a monthly special for 41 cents. You can choose between the 500, 1000, or 5000 mailer. Once you receive a hot lead they send you an email. On their personal management site you can click a button that says "Neighborhood Leads" with each hot lead. Once you click the button it redirects you to a google maps page that has 30 other leads in the same neighborhood or area. If one decided to do door-to-door this could be really effective.

www.thirdlakefinancialcorporation.com

Typically it is 49 cents per lead but we had a monthly special for 41 cents. You can choose between the 500, 1000, or 5000 mailer. Once you receive a hot lead they send you an email. On their personal management site you can click a button that says "Neighborhood Leads" with each hot lead. Once you click the button it redirects you to a google maps page that has 30 other leads in the same neighborhood or area. If one decided to do door-to-door this could be really effective.

www.thirdlakefinancialcorporation.com

You are confusing the word lead with mail pieces. It is only a lead after someone fills it out and mails it back requesting more info.

49 cents per LEAD would be fantastic! 49 cents per mail piece is slightly high.

Does Final Expense commission justify purchasing leads?

Just wondering.

What are the best Final Expense Lead Companies out there currently.

Your advantage leads suck!
Monumental Sucks!

Where can i find a company that will show me god results for my money??

Todd,

You let the cat out of the bag lol. yes rob has stepped down there are alot of things that changing. I always like to be intune with the lastes concepts or leads programs. Unfortunately i Have great lead programs for everything but the FEMarket. Seems to be each company is great for a couple months then goes down hill. I have found a perfect system to utilize for Final expense, but i would always like to be in the know on the lastest programs. How has business been going for you?

Tyler,

Unless things have dramatically changed on how NGFG does business, you guys shouldn't even be it the FE business. NGFG's philosophy doesn't fit the market. The whole time I was affiliated with them, no one there understood the market in any form or fashion. I think you should probably stick to "real life insurance", as they used to like to say there.

As for me, I'm doing great!! I'm glad my life/business has worked out like it has. Even though I still harbour ill feelings about the way I was totally taken advantage of and screwed over by NGFG, in the end I'm better off. I did learn some things while I was there, but mostly learned the way NOT to do it! :biggrin:

You are confusing the word lead with mail pieces. It is only a lead after someone fills it out and mails it back requesting more info.

49 cents per LEAD would be fantastic! 49 cents per mail piece is slightly high.

Yes, excuse my language Newby. Typically it is 49 cents per MAILER. But i'm thinking of door-to-door with the rest of the leads. Any one here successful at door-to-door??

Yes, excuse my language Newby. Typically it is 49 cents per MAILER. But i'm thinking of door-to-door with the rest of the leads. Any one here successful at door-to-door??

What % do you get back?

Latest posts

Back