Final Expense Leads !

Anyone trying monumental? $300 for 1k leads, I had alot of options to narrow down my search also. Last place I was using was around 375 / 1k.
Twiligh I might be giving you a call since we are growing we need more info faster than they can provide.

Re: Final Expense Leads!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently using Kraymer Direct with a postcard mailing.They are really close to the respone rate that they guaranteed. It all depends on where you live.
Just looked at this site...They are expensive and on the sample leads they have for Final Expense no where does it mention "Life Insurance" and reponse rate is pretty typical at 1.5%. at .47cents per thousand that alot of money.
Asurea was mentioned here and I too have used there leads and find them pretty good and the cost is about half that of Kraymer.

The only problem I had with YAL leads was that they had me spread all over the map. Some counties only had one lead, and they didn't seem to segregate the calls according to zip codes. If they ever get it together, they would be a great source. Since using them I contracted with Asurea and have been using their leads, which I find very good. They're fresh and are concentrated by area.

Hey Jake are you still with asurea? And if so how are you doing with thier direct mail program? I contracted with them not to long ago and am having some trouble.

Hey Jake are you still with asurea? And if so how are you doing with thier direct mail program? I contracted with them not to long ago and am having some trouble.
im looking seriously at Asurea this last week, but caught your post and couldnt help but wonder what sort of "trouble"

Latest posts

Back