Final Expense Leads !

tbrickey

What are the best Final Expense Lead Companies out there currently.

Your advantage leads suck!
Monumental Sucks!

Where can i find a company that will show me god results for my money??

Re: Final Expense Leads!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Newby, I believe he's running a special. Exclusive leads in your town, only $2,000.

$2000 for leads how much FE he is going to sell..

You just don't know how to work a lead. It doesn't matter if they say no, if they are one foot in the grave, drunks, have half a heart, have one lung, aren't interested, ect. ect.

There is a recording around hear that the marketers will tell you is one of the best leads they ever heard. You should hear it. Then go out and sell and stop whining.

Maybe somebody would be nice enough to post that recording for you of the great lead.

Oh wait, here it is:

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/Ndz5eJbr/YAL.mp3.html

Last edited:

You're not going to find a company that will show you good results for your money. I would venture to guess the closest you're going to find are direct mail leads, but you're not going to have a guaranteed response rate and the cards you get back are most likely going to be about the same quality as YAL give or take a bit.

Monumental Sucks!

There are like two ex best friends / co workers / cruise boat I qualified for a trip F.E. ex BFF'S. Look up the thread and contact them.

LOL

While that lead was amusing, I have to admit out of my last batch of 25 YAL leads I had 7 or 8 that were much worse. If i knew how to play them here I would, they are actually very funnny to listen to.

The only problem I had with YAL leads was that they had me spread all over the map. Some counties only had one lead, and they didn't seem to segregate the calls according to zip codes. If they ever get it together, they would be a great source. Since using them I contracted with Asurea and have been using their leads, which I find very good. They're fresh and are concentrated by area.

Monumental Sucks!

Tyler, why would you be asking about this? I thought Next Generation Financial Group didn't like, need, or want FE agents? At least that's what Rob Henry told me!!

Now that Rob has decided to step down, I guess you guys are trying to ramp up that side of the business? :goofy:

Latest posts

Back