Final Expense Leads

Davis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I received an email regarding final expense leads. Is anyone familiar with them and if so, how are their leads.

Junalie T. Tayag, I own and manage Mc Neil Call Center Solutions, a medium sized call center here in the Philippines. We have specialized in telemarketing Final Expense leads.

FE TM lead through the Philippines is another low cost option but questionable quality. If anything, try them and make sure they are much lower in price. You can get TM leads in call centers here for around $15-$20 each.

FE TM lead through the Philippines is another low cost option but questionable quality. If anything, try them and make sure they are much lower in price. You can get TM leads in call centers here for around $15-$20 each.

Price is $10 a lead.

That's what they PAY the telemarketer to generate leads.

They don't pay Filipinos $10 an hour. That is what they are charging. They would be some of the richest Filipinos in the area at that wage. The average wage in the Philippines is around $279 a month. Do the math.

They don't pay Filipinos $10 an hour. That is what they are charging. They would be some of the richest Filipinos in the area at that wage. The average wage in the Philippines is around $279 a month. Do the math.

The ad says the minimum hourly rate is $10 an hour. It doesn't say how many hours you would have to commit to at that rate.
So if what you are saying is true, I can send them $10 and get however many leads they generate in one hour.
Their ad is confusing and I read it as a help wanted ad.

The ad says the minimum hourly rate is $10 an hour. It doesn't say how many hours you would have to commit to at that rate.
So if what you are saying is true, I can send them $10 and get however many leads they generate in one hour.
Their ad is confusing and I read it as a help wanted ad.

Oh, it is confusing. I'll give you that. And no, it doesn't say how many.

Maybe Josh will chime in, but he has said on average you should get 1.5 leads per hour.

Back