Final Expense for Low Income

I would never run with just one company.... But if you did they would work pretty well. Just make sure you list ALL the medications when submitting the application. Also note that Direct Express requires a signed paper form and only pays as earned

Is that new? I've used the SNL eapp on DE payers and did not have to send in a form.

----------

I would run my DE business through LBL if the rates were close.

Really? How much business have you sent through LBL because of that?

----------

I am not the entreprenurial type you are.
I am a pretty simple guy and need a simple process.
(and would be learning from the very beginning.)
The consistent advice I see from experienced agents is to start with one product (ie fe, med supp, whatever), choose one company and learn what you are doing.

based on that, and other reading, I had sort of decided that an fe game plan like that would be to choose KSKJ, Trinity or Transamerica. (Trinity was your contribution in the thread I was studying.) when I saw your post above, I thought that really boils things down to some basics and I could probably learn to do that.

In addition, I believe i saw references to Gerber as a company for guaranteed issue, so I was thinking I could consider them as a second company-again in a very simplified selling process-to be able to try to avoid leaving without a sale.

I don't think anyone is advising that an agent only have one company at their disposal.

But to use one company as their go to.

There is not one company out there that can handle every case. It would great if there were. At competitive rates, that is. There are a couple companies that will write everyone. Either level, graded or ROP. But with crazy rates.

You don't use anything. And you don't have the experience to be giving advice. That was my point.

You know less about this business than the person asking the question.

bahahahaha - dude, I've wrote plenty of biz and will again. You don't know what you don't know . . .

----------

Avoid taking advances on GI biz.

If it's gonna charge back - it's gonna charge back . . . Just part of the game.

New Agents can't survive in the beginning on As Earned business . . .

We did "back in the day" . When I went indy almost none of the heath companies advanced and few life companies. As a result you did not start totally broke; you worked you tail off and you pushed for annual premiums. But, somehow we made it.

We did "back in the day" . When I went indy almost none of the heath companies advanced and few life companies. As a result you did not start totally broke; you worked you tail off and you pushed for annual premiums. But, somehow we made it.

Yep, I don't think I ever got an advance until the mid 80's when the monthly bank drafts started. Before that I hated getting monthlies and quarterlies.

bahahahaha - dude, I've wrote plenty of biz and will again. You don't know what you don't know . . .

----------

If it's gonna charge back - it's gonna charge back . . . Just part of the game.

You don't have a clue about the FE business. Now you are claiming that you do?

I'm pretty sure that everyone knows to not listen to your idiotic ramblings anyway. But I'll point it out just in case.

No answer? .

To my knowledge the answer is no. Your IMO can give you link though if you want to try it and contribute to the beta testing.

Still has a glitch/crash periodically. A super strong Wi-Fi signal helps. And it's not a concrete E decision yet, as all apps are still flowing over an underwriters desk once submitted, until they are confident that the underwriting engine is rendering the correct decisions.

Back