Final Expense for Low Income

mschlange

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I write a lot of low income for medical OBAMACARE and looking for a company I can write a 5 or 10,000 life policy on that is competitive and easy to enroll.
Prefer an online application
Thanks for any guidance

I'll mention another reason for using SNL, they take Direct Express.

I like SNL but they make me so nervous with there Drafting. But overall they are definitely one of the best in this business and understands the business better than most companies.

I'm not a huge fan either, but he said one company. I figured that considering everything they would be the easiest, cheapest with direct Express. Also great for "graded". Don't forget 10 percent lead credit

----------

Maybe also consider LBL. Good underwriting, direct Express etc. Entire app done over the phone

SNL has a really easy web app. No phi. Immediate approval or decline and well priced

So if I was to choose to sell fe insurance, I read that I am supposed to choose one company and learn to use it.

Would purchasing a tablet and a sim card for a plan that includes internet access (with a company that has city and rural coverage in one's area) and getting contracted with SNL be a good starting plan?

I would never run with just one company.... But if you did they would work pretty well. Just make sure you list ALL the medications when submitting the application. Also note that Direct Express requires a signed paper form and only pays as earned

I would never run with just one company.... But if you did they would work pretty well. Just make sure you list ALL the medications when submitting the application. Also note that Direct Express requires a signed paper form and only pays as earned

I am not the entreprenurial type you are.
I am a pretty simple guy and need a simple process.
(and would be learning from the very beginning.)
The consistent advice I see from experienced agents is to start with one product (ie fe, med supp, whatever), choose one company and learn what you are doing.

based on that, and other reading, I had sort of decided that an fe game plan like that would be to choose KSKJ, Trinity or Transamerica. (Trinity was your contribution in the thread I was studying.) when I saw your post above, I thought that really boils things down to some basics and I could probably learn to do that.

In addition, I believe i saw references to Gerber as a company for guaranteed issue, so I was thinking I could consider them as a second company-again in a very simplified selling process-to be able to try to avoid leaving without a sale.

Back