Final Expense Marketing

lifesettlementadvisor

Guru
100+ Post Club
Austin
An agent asked if this would be a good marketing idea today, I laughed, and wanted to pass it along.

His idea is to do a direct mailing piece using greeting cards. When they open the card a bunch of confetti falls out and the card reads "Don't make your family pick up the pieces like you have to. Call XXXX today for your final expense quote"

An agent asked if this would be a good marketing idea today, I laughed, and wanted to pass it along.

His idea is to do a direct mailing piece using greeting cards. When they open the card a bunch of confetti falls out and the card reads "Don't make your family pick up the pieces like you have to. Call XXXX today for your final expense quote"

Be sure and let us all know what kind of results the agent gets from this idea. I would like to also know what is on the outside of the greeting card and on the mailing envelope.

I like it... However I think I would tweak the idea a little..

Maybe for those A$$ H*!@ people that you meet with that blew you off, or No Showed you. Or just wanted the info sent to them... Maybe like a follow-up card.

Great Idea... The enjoyment I would get thinking about some of my A$$ hole people I have met with in the past picking up tiny pieces of confetti would be will worth the 42 cent stamp, card, and confetti from the Party Store...

Good Idea!!!

Last edited:
Really cool would be black confetti with white skull and cross bones on 'em . . .

Or maybe instead of confetti - actual pieces to a puzzle - that when put back together - made up an image of the Death Angel or something.

You could even use the puzzle pieces to make up a entry form with special code on it that they could call an 800# and register to win a custom casket or something . . .

Tom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Like:

Instead of your family having to put together the pieces when you die - put these pieces together now and provide your loved ones with "peace of mind" today . . .

Last edited:
Actually the puzzle idea is pretty good. maybe not for fe, but for another product. If you could get the cost of the "puzzles" down, you could distribute them to elementary schools. When the kids do the puzzles with the parents, magically an ad appears with you 800 number!

Back