Final Expense Production

Mega producer

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I consistently averaged 5K-6k weekly, when return on mortgage leads was 2-3%, a couple of years back.

Is it posibble to average the same with final expense, and how many leads would one need weekly to consistently do that ? I am in the Northeast, specifically, DC metropolitan area, which consists of MD, VA and DC. Does average premium varies by region?

I consistently averaged 5K-6k weekly, when return on mortgage leads was 2-3%, a couple of years back.

Is it posibble to average the same with final expense, and how many leads would one need weekly to consistently do that ? I am in the Northeast, specifically, DC metropolitan area, which consists of MD, VA and DC. Does average premium varies by region?

I did the same with mortgage leads. I averaged $4000-$5,000 per week for over two years on 10 leads per week.

I don't believe one could do that in FE on 10 leads per week. I've never worked FE fulltime, but, am beginning to now. I do a lot of listening and checking the statements against the production reports. There are quite a few FE agents out there doing $4000+ production per week.

The common thread seems to be that they work about 30 leads per week.

If you can do that much AP on 15 to 30 leads - You 'Da Man!

Average agent is closing 1 out of 6 using quality leads - 1 out of 10 using the $10 Dialer type leads.

Using the 1 / 6 ratio - 30 leads would yield 5 sales. Average sale is about $50 in my realm. This would be about $3k AP.

Not impossible - but in my world - $2k to $3k is doable.

30 leads @ $10 each to yield $3,000 gross - man that's a 1000% return. If you only did half - you still getting 500% return.

Good luck and I hope you achieve whatever results you strive for . . .

Tom

Where do you get mailers at $325/1000?

I usually close 1in3 to 1in4 and some of those turn into 2 sales if it is a couple. It is not uncommon for me to close 10 out of a 1000 mail order drop if it is a good return 25-30. And my cost is 325 per drop. I do not think this is uncommon for people with good leads (brand new ones) and with a lot of experience. I get back between 10-30 per drop.

Back