Final Expense Program

it looks good to me .... i just wanted to know if anyone felt it was "too good to be true."

since no one said anything, I'm going to assume that it is as it appears ...

take care

I would love to do nothing but write FE plans but I have't had much success in the past with it. Business reply cards are expensive and get less than 1 percent return. I've hired telemarketer to call they pull 1 lead every 3 - 4 hrs. Seniors getting hammered with offers all the time. Half the business
I have writen a fallen off the books. If there is away to make money in FE I would love to know how?

I would love to do nothing but write FE plans but I have't had much success in the past with it. Business reply cards are expensive and get less than 1 percent return. I've hired telemarketer to call they pull 1 lead every 3 - 4 hrs. Seniors getting hammered with offers all the time. Half the business
I have writen a fallen off the books. If there is away to make money in FE I would love to know how?

I would say there are two known ways to make a living in FE.

One is do do like Hoosier Daddy and Stratos and several others on the board do which is buy leads, call and set a bunch of appointments, spend 2 or 3-days in the field per week selling them, Fridays process your work and repeat it week after week. For this to work, you must have a lot of money to generate leads or get in a program where they supply leads for a reduced commission. You also must be willing to travel some. This method gives you a LOT of freedom.

The 2nd way is to go to work for a funeral home as their preplanning insurance agent. Sell their funeral preplanning insurance to their clients. This is more like a 9-5 job than many agents would be willing to do. You will sell MUCH higher end clients and the sales NEVER fall off the books. You won't need any money to get leads, the funeral homes have thousands of leads. This method gives you less freedom.

Either one can make you very successful if you are a hard worker.

Back