Final Expense Program

Newby gave two great suggestions and those are really the only suggestions that are correct. I do know of a certain agent, that really preferred the method with the most freedom but was broke when he entered the final expense business.

So, you could work for a funeral home for a temporary period, make you some money and then set out on your own and start buying leads etc...

I would look elsewhere for FE sales ... either over the phone or face to face.

The company being pushed is Baltimore Life and they are only competitive in first day coverage ... once you get to graded policies, they are really expensive.

Also, the lead company that generates leads is very unprofessional ... they took $250 from me and never provided me with leads ... it's been almost two weeks. They told me they couldn't get any leads in my area; however, my area code covers almost all of South East Texas ... it's not a small population.

When I informed lifesettlementadvisor that I was not getting my leads, he never responded to me.

Anyway, I'm sure this might work for some people but I have found several other companies that do phone FE sales and the prices are much more competitive and the lead system is much more reliable.

Just my experience.

If you want to sell FE and a lot of it, then look for Hoosierdaddy ... he has a real offer and deal you can't pass up.

auto dielers are not lagal in all states , further more the offer here is not valid becouse why give the lead to another agent if you can keep it yourself , . scam all the way , but I would do the same , sucker born everyday ,

alexkane03 .... what are you saying?

The offer here is valid. I just wasn't impressed with the prices or the lead company or the support from lifesettlementadvisor; however, I didn't give it much of a chance. I was too stressed dealing with their lead company that would never call me back or respond to my emails. I guess you have to be licensed in every state that allows auto dialers in order to be able to generate enough leads? I don't know ... another company i work with gets plenty of auto dialer leads in my area ... they have been for years ... I guess it's all about your recorded approach??

alexkane03 .... what are you saying?

The offer here is valid. I just wasn't impressed with the prices or the lead company or the support from lifesettlementadvisor; however, I didn't give it much of a chance. I was too stressed dealing with their lead company that would never call me back or respond to my emails. I guess you have to be licensed in every state that allows auto dialers in order to be able to generate enough leads? I don't know ... another company i work with gets plenty of auto dialer leads in my area ... they have been for years ... I guess it's all about your recorded approach??

Jody, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Steve. He was in the hospital with pneumonia when you were trying to deal with him.
The leads are not scams, they run the leads for each agent that orders them. They do not keep the leads for themselves.

Pneumonia??????????? That's what he told you? Somehow I doubt that ... he didn't respond to me before, during or after ... i had to contact you and your boss several times to get him to respond to me.

Last edited:
Back