Final Expense Program

JD, one last question. Are your $11 leads shared or exclusive?

Ron

They are exclusive as far as EFES is concerned. The do not resell or rehash leads. Even if they did your territory is protected so, if they did re-sell them, it would be to you.:D

But, that doesn't stop other marketing companies from mailing your area. Most FE prospects are serial mailers. They will return whatever card comes in the mail. I was in a home today that had a stack of reply cards ready to go. One was our's, one was LH, one CL and a couple of generic ones. I think those were Newby's. I told her to be sure and mail those and to be sure and set an appointment with him because he just loves to talk to my clients.:twitchy:

There is no such thing really as an exclusive lead. There may be among one marketing company and their agents, but out in the world there is always someone poaching.

We have several programs in place…the fastest one currently is selling a final expense policy over the phone.

No signatures
No applications
The client hangs up the phone with coverage in place
The agent is PAID twice a week!!

We have two lead systems in place, both telemarketing leads.

Once they hear the message, they hit the number 1 and are transferred to a live operator who qualifies them again. After that, the lead is sent to the agent within the hour.

When you can call the applicant, tell them the program, and get the insurance carrier on the phone. The carrier then 3 ways the client onto the call, verifies the answers, then the client is given a policy number on the phone! They hang up with coverage in place. Takes 20-30 minutes total for a sale!

There are three final expense programs – an immediate benefit plan, a graded plan, and a ROP plan depending on their health.

If you would like more information or contracting paperwork, send me an email to [email protected]

We also sell almost all term, final expense, annuity and UL carriers as well.
Let me know what you are interested in selling and we will send you a competitive offering on commissions.

Can you send me your correct email address so I can send you a message about getting more info on this UL product?

FE is also becoming more mainstream. As the perception of a funeral has slowly been turning from a gloomy type of feeling into a "celebration of life", people are becoming less and less creeped out about planning for the event.

From reading I have read that one needs to stay focused on FE to sell and make sure one does not become indebt due to leads. But I would like to focus 2 goals medicare supplements and FE. The reason is naturally "money" My renewals are built up and it is a growing market but I know the potential of the FE market. Any one have any pointers.

Johnnyreb said:
From reading I have read that one needs to stay focused on FE to sell and make sure one does not become indebt due to leads. But I would like to focus 2 goals medicare supplements and FE. The reason is naturally "money" My renewals are built up and it is a growing market but I know the potential of the FE market. Any one have any pointers.

You can market for FE and cross sell Med Sups or you can market Med Sups and cross sell FE. Both work fine.

My recommendation is to ONLY sell your main focus product your first few months. You need to fine tune your skills and then add to it.

Back