Final Expense Program

lifesettlementadvisor

Guru
100+ Post Club
Austin
We have several programs in place…the fastest one currently is selling a final expense policy over the phone.

No signatures
No applications
The client hangs up the phone with coverage in place
The agent is PAID twice a week!!

We have two lead systems in place, both telemarketing leads.

Once they hear the message, they hit the number 1 and are transferred to a live operator who qualifies them again. After that, the lead is sent to the agent within the hour.

When you can call the applicant, tell them the program, and get the insurance carrier on the phone. The carrier then 3 ways the client onto the call, verifies the answers, then the client is given a policy number on the phone! They hang up with coverage in place. Takes 20-30 minutes total for a sale!

There are three final expense programs – an immediate benefit plan, a graded plan, and a ROP plan depending on their health.

If you would like more information or contracting paperwork, send me an email to [email protected]

We also sell almost all term, final expense, annuity and UL carriers as well.
Let me know what you are interested in selling and we will send you a competitive offering on commissions.

some guys must be making some money at this, cause agents are calling wanting to pay a big price for final expense leads....

How much does it cost them to do this
lead gen / tele-sales ?

Why do you have to advertise such an easy system? Seems like the recruiting would be simple to do. You should have us beating down your doors if so simple.

What's the catch? Sounds good but looks fuzzy from here.

Help me see clear.

How much does it cost them to do this
lead gen / tele-sales ?

Why do you have to advertise such an easy system? Seems like the recruiting would be simple to do. You should have us beating down your doors if so simple.

What's the catch? Sounds good but looks fuzzy from here.

Help me see clear.

Lead cost is $10 a lead. There is no cost for the telesales part, no recording devices needed, ect.

You are right, agents are beating down the door for this product. Even with a great product, you still have to advertise; so I spent the 2 min. and put a post on this board.

People are jumping into "final expense" lately becaue MA plans are kind of messed up, and this is perceived to be the "next big thing"... but I have been selling it since 1986. So I don't see what the big deal is -all of a sudden.

Back