Final Expense Sales Script

Meeting an Insurance prospect has been the same process for over 100 years..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Did you notice you answered a question from 2007? LOL

So your saying that Insurance agents are not meeting with prospects in 2012?!? Or are you saying that the process now in building rapport is different than 5 years ago...:SLEEP:

Last edited:
Don't you have something better to do than make an ass out of yourself on a public post that has received 16,000 hits. Anyone who reads your critical and arrogant remarks can see you are a complete asshole..
The way I can tell you are a miserable failure is by the way you criticize a person in a forum that is designed to help agents... You picked the wrong person to bully...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gee. you have a habit of thinking everyone thinks just like you. I have never thought that of mustfastpitch. Only probably I have with him is the avatar with the University of Knoxville sign with the blue UK.. It has the wrong colors.. Everybody should know the school at Knoxville is orange and white..

Gee. you have a habit of thinking everyone thinks just like you. I have never thought that of mustfastpitch. Only probably I have with him is the avatar with the University of Knoxville sign with the blue UK.. It has the wrong colors.. Everybody should know the school at Knoxville is orange and white..

You 10-E-C wannabes will grag onto anything to help you be associated with the great UK. I don't really blame you. Nothing sucks like the big orange!!:goofy:

My daughter dreams of playing softball for either UK or TN so I'd be happy in Blue or Orange. Not quite good enough though. She going to look for smaller schools in TN or AL

Back