Final Expense Training by Alan Benedict

Now you're being a bully for real!!:yes::laugh:

UNC has to get past Butler and then UK or UCLA to even get to the FF. If they can do that then you are probably right.

You're right, it is a tough path for them. But man I hope it is UNC vs UK in the E8. We need some blue blood matchups. Also, I am sick of hearing about Lavar Ball! :no:

As for people on this forum not being helpful, I've found exactly the opposite over the last 9 years.

I even received a personally directed training video from agentguy5 a couple of months back. Although it just dawned on me recently that onsite agent feedback, coupled with "sign language" from my wife and son when I launch into detailed explanations of possible problems with supper, would suggest the video was to tell me I am full of hot air, I prefer to think of it as advice to not be too concerned with the shorts or the sportcoat and go with a red necktie.

You're right, it is a tough path for them. But man I hope it is UNC vs UK in the E8. We need some blue blood matchups. Also, I am sick of hearing about Lavar Ball! :no:

I'm sick of hearing about his dad! Also, I can't stand Indiana's next coach!

----------

I even received a personally directed training video from agentguy5 a couple of months back. Although it just dawned on me recently that onsite agent feedback, coupled with "sign language" from my wife and son when I launch into detailed explanations of possible problems with supper, would suggest the video was to tell me I am full of hot air, I prefer to think of it as advice to not be too concerned with the shorts or the sportcoat and go with a red necktie.

LD, I think it's something other than hot air.:laugh:

Have 17 fresh DM leads this week. Left the house yesterday at 9 and got home at 8. Door knocked aĺl day. No sales, but a lot of "come back on Thursday" which to me is not a NO. Go back after sales all day tomorrow.
Last night I was thinking that it may be better to call and try to set appointments instead of driving 300 miles 2 days a week. Out of 15 should set 8 and could possibly see them in 1 day instead of 2. Just not sure if calling would get same net results as door knocking.

Have 17 fresh DM leads this week. Left the house yesterday at 9 and got home at 8. Door knocked aĺl day. No sales, but a lot of "come back on Thursday" which to me is not a NO. Go back after sales all day tomorrow.
Last night I was thinking that it may be better to call and try to set appointments instead of driving 300 miles 2 days a week. Out of 15 should set 8 and could possibly see them in 1 day instead of 2. Just not sure if calling would get same net results as door knocking.

Med Supps are easier to set appointments for than FE is, so you should be able to set more than half.

Supposed you were relieved when they survived arkansas, I knew all along the acc could bring a team to play this wknd.

The refs did shaft Arkansas but it didn't matter. Even without the refs help Anderson would have found a way to lose that game down the stretch. UNC was in no danger.

Back