Final Expense Training by Alan Benedict

Prtzl

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I was listening to this training call by Final Expense Training by Alan Benedict.

This is not a thread meant to ridicule Alan at all. From what I understand, he's been selling FE for many years and is successful.

He mentioned he never calls his leads - he always knocks on their door. Anyone here do the same?

What's perplexing to him is how the market is growing but the number of sales agents are shrinking in numbers.. Is this true?

I thought it was a feeding frenzy out there.. All I hear and read about is agents coming behind and undercutting the previous agent's policy. Literally, a cut throat business.

If this is true(agents size is shrinking) - what do you think the reason is for this?

"If this is true(agents size is shrinking) - what do you think the reason is for this"
?

It might be because agents retire and agents like you are over-analyzing everything and never get started.

I was listening to this training call by Final Expense Training by Alan Benedict.

This is not a thread meant to ridicule Alan at all. From what I understand, he's been selling FE for many years and is successful.

He mentioned he never calls his leads - he always knocks on their door. Anyone here do the same?

What's perplexing to him is how the market is growing but the number of sales agents are shrinking in numbers.. Is this true?

I thought it was a feeding frenzy out there.. All I hear and read about is agents coming behind and undercutting the previous agent's policy. Literally, a cut throat business.

If this is true(agents size is shrinking) - what do you think the reason is for this?

A lot of agents strictly door knock, but why does that matter to you? You are only here because you're bored. Either go try FE for yourself or quit trolling everyone. Every thread I see was created by you and you still haven't started and I doubt you ever will.

99% door knocking of leads here

Is that how you were trained or did you try the telephone route and F2F seems to just work out better for you? On avg how many contacts are you making a day..?

Trained to door knock, define contacts? This REALLY is a job you can't over analyze. Go see people, make them smile/laugh and show them how you can help them. Buy leads, work said leads, do it again the sam way everyday.

"If this is true(agents size is shrinking) - what do you think the reason is for this"
?

It might be because agents retire and agents like you are over-analyzing everything and never get started.

Or maybe its due to the water being to cold?

If you put Alan Benedict in the search box, I think you will find at least one thread about him.

jdeasy, springbokhouston, rearden and agentguy5 all post here. Glen Shelton/Lead Heroes has a booklet about cold calling. John Galt gave away old leads for 2 months last year. Their business practices would be of much more concern and interest to me than those of some guy of whom I have never heard.

The issue of whether to door knock or phone call a lead has been discussed. I think the last time it came up, agentguy5 also posted a video.

If it is true that the number of FE agents is declining, why is that a problem?

If you think about the demographic for FE and MedSup, that might suggest a declining agent base makes more opportunity for you.

Same way with replacement. Maybe that means that a bunch of the agents that are still selling are lazy and just going for very easy sales. If so, look at the opportunity that makes for you. You have an opportunity to learn to go into the market with superior product knowledge, better sales skills and better understandings of good customer service.

----------

Or maybe its due to the water being to cold?

The average size of dogs in the front yard has increased by 36.85% in the last 22.5 years.

Last edited:

A lot of agents strictly door knock, but why does that matter to you? You are only here because you're bored. Either go try FE for yourself or quit trolling everyone. Every thread I see was created by you and you still haven't started and I doubt you ever will.

I told him the same thing in his last thread and he called me an @ssh0le :laugh:

----------

The average size of dogs in the front yard has increased by 36.85% in the last 22.5 years.

When you have had a tough week and only closed one or two sale. Think about the poor guy that had to go around measuring the young dogs in the front yard then had to hit the nursing homes for old dog comparisons. Yikes!

Back