Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12     
Old 04-04-2015, 11:36 AM   #1
Guru
Agentguy5 on Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12

State: Agentguy5 is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Agentguy5 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12 Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12
The Personal Commercial

This is where we tell the client a short story or statement about our past that led in to what we are presently doing, with the hopes of helping the client to lower their wall and start to trust us. Instead of doing a warm up I tend to do better at gaining their trust during the presentation.

Building some rapport is important and we want the client to sense that we’re not like the other insurance agents that tried to sell them something. By the time that all is said and done, my objective is to make sure that another agent doesn't replace the policy and that the client actually trusts me.

One of the things I like to do during this part of the presentation is to start off a little slow and imperfect and then build momentum and excitement as I finish the commercial.

I'd also be interested in knowing what other agents are doing to accomplish the same goal!

See video Below

Personal Commercial Forums - YouTube

------------------------------------
Click here for our Final Expense Sales system

Douglas Massi
888-501-1375

Last edited by Agentguy5; 06-20-2015 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Video Alteration
  Reply With Quote to Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12
Old 04-04-2015, 01:44 PM   #2
Super Genius

State: Tater_Salad is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12 Re: Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12
Hi Agentguy5

I was a wise ass last year, so my first post for 2015 I wanted to give you your props for all the info you share on here.

I have learned a lot from your posts and I'm off to my best start ever this year. It's amazing what a guy can accomplish when he is focused and not wasting time on here being a wise ass! lol
Old 04-26-2015, 01:20 PM   #3
Super Genius

State: Tater_Salad is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12 Re: Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12
Hi Agentguy5,

This is good stuff! when does #6 get released on the charts?
Old 04-27-2015, 06:22 AM   #4
Guru

Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12 Agentguy5 is the thread starter for: Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12

Soon, very soon!
Old 04-27-2015, 07:37 AM   #5
Guru
Newby on Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12

State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12
Originally Posted by Agentguy5 View Post
The Personal Commercial This is where we tell the client a short story or statement about our past that led in to what we are presently doing, with the hopes of helping the client to lower their wall and start to trust us. Instead of doing a warm up I tend to do better at gaining their trust during the presentation. Building some rapport is important and we want the client to sense that we’re not like the other insurance agents that tried to sell them something. By the time that all is said and done, my objective is to make sure that another agent doesn't replace the policy and that the client actually trusts me. One of the things I like to do during this part of the presentation is to start off a little slow and imperfect and then build momentum and excitement as I finish the commercial. I'd also be interested in knowing what other agents are doing to accomplish the same goal! See video Below Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Rl0ucKFcs
Good stuff Doug. I like how you explain the advantage of being an independent broker by telling the story of when you were not one.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:56 AM   #6
Guru

Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12 Re: Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12 Agentguy5 is the thread starter for: Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12

Originally Posted by Tater_Salad View Post
Hi Agentguy5,

This is good stuff! when does #6 get released on the charts?
Yee ask, and yee receive!

Final Expense Training Part 6 of 12
Reply to Final Expense Training Part 5 of 12 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Tags
training