Final Expense Training Part 7 of 12

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
This is pretty much how I show the face amount and price options!

Again, the smoother the presentation flows, the easier it will be to close the sale! In my presentation we show 4 to 5 options and I always read them out loud, one at a time, while pointing at each one with my pen. Kinda/sorta hypnotic! This is the best way to direct their eyes where we want them to be. While showing the options, I want the client to know that the last thing that we want to do is sell them something that they can’t afford. I also prepare them to pick an option by using key phrases like “easily affordable” and “we don’t want you to bite off more than you can chew” and “so your family does not get stuck”.

The ideal is to be so smooth and consistent that the client picks an option without hesitation. I find most people go to the last/bottom option, so it’s important for me not to show anything under $50. Even if I KNOW that is too much, I will still show the same options and then prepare to drop the price.

Sometimes they pick the $50 option and once again, this is a great time to let them know that we are there to help. I might tell them that I noticed their hesitation before picking and then ask them if they can definitely afford it, or if they want me to show them a lower option. I say “it’s not going to help your daughter, family, wife, if you realize you can’t afford it later and call to cancel”.

The pricing page is attached below:biggrin:

Attachments

• Pricing_Page_FE[1].docx
    11.7 KB · Views: 111
Great advise for sure. I love the idea that what the client hears indicates you are concerned about what fits in their budget while protecting their loved ones. You're not there to cram something down their throats against their will.

I also like the suggestion you've posted in the past of tapping at the middle number a few times while asking, "which one of these easily fits in your budget?"

I find half the time they pick that number. The other half falls into the 80/20 rule (roughly). They either pick below, or they go higher. It's pretty rare that I have to quote below the bottom number.

If I do have to go below the bottom number, there's another huge tip you've offered before, and that's "can I make a suggestion?"

If they can't afford the bottom line, or hem and haw over the $50 budget, I'll toss it out. "Miss Jones, can I make a suggestion?" I wait for the yes, which ALWAYS comes. "Let's get (8k or 5k) into jimmy's hands. The nice part with this program is you can always increase it later."

Maybe you can expand on that. I know I'm not following what you have outlined before exactly. My point is, "Can I make a suggestion?" Opens closed doors. Love it.

Thanks again for your posts. They are always helpful.

----------

Oh...and FWIW... I saw somebody post on here recently a great suggestion of incorporating the beneficiary name. I've only recently started it, but I really love the idea of putting the beneficiary's name on the left (payout) and the clients name on the right (premium).

Great advise for sure. I love the idea that what the client hears indicates you are concerned about what fits in their budget while protecting their loved ones. You're not there to cram something down their throats against their will.

I also like the suggestion you've posted in the past of tapping at the middle number a few times while asking, "which one of these easily fits in your budget?"

I find half the time they pick that number. The other half falls into the 80/20 rule (roughly). They either pick below, or they go higher. It's pretty rare that I have to quote below the bottom number.

If I do have to go below the bottom number, there's another huge tip you've offered before, and that's "can I make a suggestion?"

If they can't afford the bottom line, or hem and haw over the $50 budget, I'll toss it out. "Miss Jones, can I make a suggestion?" I wait for the yes, which ALWAYS comes. "Let's get (8k or 5k) into jimmy's hands. The nice part with this program is you can always increase it later."

Maybe you can expand on that. I know I'm not following what you have outlined before exactly. My point is, "Can I make a suggestion?" Opens closed doors. Love it.

Thanks again for your posts. They are always helpful.

----------

Oh...and FWIW... I saw somebody post on here recently a great suggestion of incorporating the beneficiary name. I've only recently started it, but I really love the idea of putting the beneficiary's name on the left (payout) and the clients name on the right (premium).

You mean like this? You are welcome, bill is in the mail:biggrin:

Attachments

• Pricing Page FE.doc
    176.5 KB · Views: 73
-----------------------------

Great idea!:yes:

Back